Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2001, 12:48 AM   #1
Sean Mc.

Howdy,

Quick question, I'm in Monk training and want to know I my character has to be alone in the woods (while the otheres wait in town,) and if anywhere outside of town is considered the wilderness, or does she specifically need to be in the forest (and not say on the sea.)

Thanks much for the Help,
Old 01-06-2001, 01:02 PM   #2
Gauleiter

ALONE??? Man, you'll die before you ever get near two days

He doesn't need to be alone; just equip nothing on him (his AC should be zero). No weapons, armour, rings/amulets, *nothing*. I even emptied his inventory, just to be on the safe side, though I'm sure that's not necessary now.

As for location: The "open air" is fine, including woods, water, the Shire area, islands (if you're that far), etc. There was some speculation earlier that dungeons didn't count, but I don't see why they shouldn't -- as I recall, I entered Shurugeon with my Monk-in-training, and when I left and returned to Ishad N'ha, the two days were up. That time was spent almost exclusively in Shurugeon, so dungeons must count...

Anyway, the important thing is HE DOESN'T NEED TO BE ALONE, just naked
Old 01-06-2001, 01:06 PM   #3
Sean Mc.

Yo G-Man,

As always, thanks. Now I have a big elephant chick running around with no armor....took me forever to get her 10 agility and 8 dex. but finally there. Any suggestions on what to equip her with once training complete?

Cheers,
Old 01-07-2001, 04:39 AM   #4
carg
The Magister

Callosity
(As soon as her kung fu is high enough you'll do good damage wothout weapons.)
Armor: up to chain; dragon plate mail or wizard's robe +4 combined with spirit shield.
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2001, 07:51 AM   #5
skywalker
Banned User

If you stand in front of a town gate and look up, you can move forward and climb it and fall to the other side. Then wait for 2 hours (I think) and that should equal 2 days game time. Then click on the gate from the inside and go into town. This is the safest place in the game. This should still be considered outdoors, because you hadn't entered the town.

Mark
skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote