Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2001, 05:00 AM   #1
Sir Moosington
Dungeon Master

Quick question. I have just gone back to playing IWD/HOW/TOTL with a friend over a network after a long break.

I know that you have to speak to the halfling in Lonelywood to start TOTL. However we are just about to finish off the dragon (can't remember her name at the end of HOW). There is no way of leaving her island till we've done this. After killing her we end up right back in IWD. Is there a way to get back into HOW to do TOTL after killing her?

Any help appreciated.
Old 11-16-2001, 06:42 AM   #2
pdh
Elite Waterdeep Guard

NO, There isn't. Just Like you must go half way through IWD to get to HOW and also less than half way through (well not too far through anyway) HOW to do TOTL. You will have to load a game before you set off for the Island to do TOTL. It's annoying I know!
pdh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2001, 07:00 AM   #3
Sir Moosington
Dungeon Master

Thanks for the info. I don't think we want to go through all that again. That'll teach me not to multi-save.

Guess if we want to play TOTL we'll just have to export the characters, start an expansion only game, do TOTL only and then export the characters back to the IWD save. What a mess!!