Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-2001, 08:27 AM   #1
Sir_Tainly

Ok lets have some F1 debate, will Schuhmacher win the championship in Hungary and equal Mansell's record for the earliest conclusion to the championship battle. Also Do you think he will excede the 9 wins in a season record?

Personally I reckon he will beat 9 wins but might take it easy so as to guarantee the points on Sunday.

Should Mika retire, who do you think would be best to fill his role in Mclaren?

------------------
Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

Old 08-14-2001, 02:21 AM   #2
Hayashi
Silver Dragon

I don't normally follow F1, but the interest bit recently.
By the odds, Michael Schmacher should win the championship. But after watching the British GP, anything can happen. Who would've thought that there would be so many breakdowns and mishaps in ONE race? All the contenders either crashed out or dropped out due to mechanical failures.
As for Mika, he's had a terrible season, plagued by all sorts of problems with his car. I can only imagine how he must be cursing and praying that he'll actually get to finish a race.
As for your question, err... David Coulthard?
Old 08-14-2001, 07:21 AM   #3
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

My Penguindiebjägerfriend, you must be really bored in the absence of our favourite witch to start a thread on a topic like the Formula one !

If "the chin", my fellow Rhinelander, wins another championship and sets a new record for most wins in a season ? I really don't care much ...

But I hope Mikka won't retire after this season: he is the only Formula One driver I like and as "Schuhmachermania" runs high in Germany it is hard to avoid the topic altogether - even if you don't care much, see above. So, better if there is at least one guy in there I like ...

------------------
So long !

R³ - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks

Btw, the cow is queuing in the slaughterhouse right now !
Old 08-14-2001, 07:23 AM   #4
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Sorry, about my signature ! I will have to crop it, I know and until then I'll try to remember not to use it ....
Old 08-14-2001, 09:45 AM   #5
Penfold

Micheal will proably win as his skills and the car have taken him to a outstanding leed at the moment unless he suffers another other major acdent like last time, as for who could take over at Mclaren, Raphf(?) perhaps, with a better car he one of few who could out match Micheal.

------------------