Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-02-2002, 06:53 PM   #1
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

(SPOILER)
Well, I got the Words of Power from the Ruins at Fort Ilkard and the Snow Globe, but cannot find the other. Since the globe was from Coldwood, and the ruins at Fort Ilkard, the only place left was Moonwood. I killed a bunch of orcs. I killed more orcs. I killed giants and ogres. Finally I got to the orc caves, I searched the whole thing except the Chieftain's Room, that was locked and needed a key. I searched onward, and killed more orcs. I killed more ogres and giants. I got to the dragon cave, talked to the dragon, and went to the giant cave. I searched the whole thing, killed the Giant Chief, gave his head to the dragon, and got some gold and a necklace. The dragon doesn't know anything about the Words of Power. I have no idea where to look. Can someone please help me?
Old 08-02-2002, 07:35 PM   #2
Kerneth
The Magister

Spoiler
There're 2 or 3 areas in the moonwood itself, including a couple more dragon caves and a fire giant complex. The 3rd Word of Power is part of a quest including the fire giant complex.

More Spoilers
Kill the green dragon, go get the eggs, and keep them. Talk to the gold dragon later in the Moonwood and she'll ask you to knock off an ancient red dragon named Kluath. Go through the fire giant/duergar complex until you get to where they're making a "dragon orb", then kill the blue dragon there and use the orb to contain the dead dragon's essence, it'll be called a "dead dragon orb" or something to that affect. Take the green dragon's eggs and the orb to Kluath, give him the eggs and he'll trust you enough to take the orb, which will weaken him quite a bit. Kill him and take the Word of Power.
Kerneth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2002, 07:41 PM   #3
Lrd Feanor
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Teleport to your temple and look in the divining bowl. Any lost items will appear there.
Lrd Feanor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2002, 08:40 PM   #4
Chewbacca
Zartan

hehehe the title of your post gave me an idea for a new high lvl mage spell.

Powerword- Lost, This spell causes one to become lost where ever you go, even inside your own home. Can be removed with a wish spell.
Old 08-02-2002, 09:25 PM   #5
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Chewbacca:
hehehe the title of your post gave me an idea for a new high lvl mage spell.

Powerword- Lost, This spell causes one to become lost where ever you go, even inside your own home. Can be removed with a wish spell.
ROFLMAO. That's what I thought he meant at first too. I haven't gotten to where he is though, but it was just too funny.