Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2006, 03:59 PM   #1
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Feeling down today!!! Today I found out that one of my cousins passed away last night. She was 47, mother of three kids. She was more like an Aunt. I was ring bearer at her weeding many, many, years ago and she is my sisters god mother. She was one of the kindest ladies I ever met always doing nice things for everyone. She was always good to my sister and myself and every Xmas she wood send me a present which usually included some seal, moose, rabbit that they tinned themselves, and a bottle of home made wine. This year she included a little something for the baby. I was looking forward to going home next year to visit everyone and she would have been on my list of stops. I know she was looking forward to seeing the baby and now she will never get to see him except in the photos I sent her. It makes no sense to me that she is gone as I remember her as always being so full of life and energy. I just feel down today.

[ 05-17-2006, 10:51 AM: Message edited by: pritchke ]
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 04:03 PM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
My sincere condolences, sounds like you're going to miss her a lot.
Old 05-16-2006, 05:01 PM   #3
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

You've got my sympathies, Pritchke. Too many are taken before their time should be up. Live on in her memory. She's looking down from above, and seeing your son there.

A prayer is headed your way, and a healthy serving of compassion and understanding as well.

Peace.

*B*
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 10:13 PM   #4
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Oh that's so touching and sad pritchke! I'm so sorry for your loss! She sounds like a wonderful lady that I'm sure everyone who met her loved her. My prayers to her and her family, and you too Pritchke..

[ 05-16-2006, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: ladyzekke ]

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 10:43 PM   #5
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

I am so sorry Pritchke. Dead does come suddenly, and is a shock. All you can do is keep her alive in your heart, and rememeber her.

Remember, death isn't the end.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 11:28 PM   #6
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

My condolences are with you.
I myself just posted Fiddlers Green down in the Current Events forum for two fallen comrades. Life is a cherishable event and should not be taken for granted. Hopefully she passed in peace.

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 11:38 PM   #7
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Condolences, mate.

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 11:09 AM   #8
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Thank You, for your prayers and thoughts. The worst part of yesterday was I found out at the start of my day so I was at work already and had to go through the rest of my day like nothing happened. Although my mind was not really on work and it had time to sink in and while I was going home my tears started to flow, then when I got home to phone my parents, and sister that is when the flood gates opened and it was actually felt good to cry and talk about her. My thoughts and prayers go out to her brother, husband and three kids, as they will miss her the most and are going to have the most difficult time. It is ironic in a way that she was always closer to her relatives than is the norm for most cousins, for example she was more like an Aunt than a cousin to my Sister and I, more like a sister than a niece to my mother, and more like a daughter than a niece to another Aunt. I think she felt like an Aunt to us as well as she signed the babys web page guest book as Aunt. She will difently be missed. As for people passing early it is true it is always much harder when it is not expected or there is little time to say goodbye my codolences to those who have lost someone recently.

[ 05-17-2006, 11:10 AM: Message edited by: pritchke ]
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 10:29 AM   #9
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Rest in Peace.

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 11:08 AM   #10
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

My sympathies and prayers for your family, pritchke! She sounds like a lovely person who will be very much missed.