Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2001, 03:13 AM   #1
sunder
Zhentarim Guard

In case you missed my earlier post, I'm still looking for info on some items in the CLUA inventory, but not sure if they are in the game.

Boots of Lightning speed

Jade Hound figuring

Boots of the West

Magical Harper Pin (not the amulet)

Azlaer's harp
Old 06-13-2001, 04:01 AM   #2
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

Go to the BG2 cheats page. theres a list of the bonus cd items. a little more toward the bottomw where it says CLUAConsole:CreateItem theres a line that says See Item list here or something like that. you should be home free from there

------------------
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-13-2001, 08:00 AM   #3
Zateel
Zhentarim Guard

I think Sunder can create these with the CLUA console, but is wondering where they are found in actual gameplay.

Unfortunately, I can offer no good answers for you, but perhaps a speculation until someone knowledgeable about this comes forth.

You can get several pair of boots from the mithril vending machine in Spellhold, depending upon whether you put 5, 10, or 15 tokens in. I do know that 15 tokens gets you boots of speed, and I think 5 gets you boots of elvenkind, but I'm not sure. Maybe this?

I've read that if Jaheira is in your party and you complete all her quests, you are rewarded (she is) the Harper Pin. I think you have to wait a significant amount of game time afterwards, which is probably why I've never received it since I usually go ahead and beat the game.

If this is not helpful at all, then consider this a bump up, and good luck.
Old 06-13-2001, 08:03 AM   #4
Leagle
Manshoon

The machine gives boots of the noth for 5, boots of grounding for 10, of speed for 15 and the jester's chain for 20. The pin is as he said, the harp is to do with the five flagons.
Old 06-13-2001, 08:10 AM   #5
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

It's 5 mitrils for Boots of the North( 50% cold resistance).

RE: Jaheira Sub-Quest
---------------------
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Be patient, that's all I can say. Be VERY patient.

Click here for full details, start with the 'Jaheira Decides to Leave' paragraph.

I have only done this once so far... ... cast a spell? Rest! Got nicked 2 Hp? Rest! Got nothing better to do? Rest! Ad nauseum until the time period passes.

------------------
If not a Sorcerer, then a Paladin.