Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2002, 11:49 PM   #1
D*one
Manshoon

My first visit to the enchanted seas one thing I found that I liked were the raptars....although while walking around, I turned a corner and there was one to greet me...just snuck right up on me...did I ever jump he he he.....I guess its apart of their apealing personality....to bad I have to off em.

The sharks I appreciate them, becuase when you are so close or are just killing time, you can take a dive and just pick em off one at a time. And the experience points you get from em...nice...

Peace

[ 03-28-2002, 12:10 AM: Message edited by: D*one ]
D*one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 08:24 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

I like the raptors too!!

FIrst time I ran into them was when I was doing the Ranger quest. WHen you take that quest, raptors will appear in an area of the woods, west of the river between Nymph Lake and the Oracle cave. They are neat!!

I never did get into shark bashing too much. Probably because I always went looking for crabs instead!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 09:34 PM   #3
D*one
Manshoon

Yeah...I usually come across the crabs when the sharks are not around...........

I am having fun in this part of brimlock roon.

I cant believe a jl snuck up on me as I was leaving the island where the leprechaun was. I went back to go slay it and now I cant find it....argh....I've got a feeling I will run into it when I am unprepared to fight it....

In the mean time, shark hunting Ill go...just wished they dropped something like teeth or whatever.....

Peace
Old 03-28-2002, 11:21 PM   #4
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Now that would have been a neat quest! Collect enough shark teeth for ol' Talrik to make you a necklace, which might give you some additional breathing capacity underwater or something like that...

With a senior enough party, I love it when I get the "JL was here" warning from my scouts. I start running around to look for 'em, hoping they'll be nearby. And then I likes to cook 'em... sizzle 'em into a nice dish to go along with rat pie... mmmmm.... oh, Reth--piannnn...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2002, 03:29 AM   #5
D*one
Manshoon

Bung. thats a great idea for the sharks....

However, my scouts are having a lil problem with letting me know when the jls are around. Two of them were just sitting in an alcove just chillin, then I came walking by and all of a sudden before I knew they were there, I became paralyzed.......argh...oh well, I know they are there somewhere, waiting for me....I will be prepared........oh yes, they will go down.....

Peace
Old 03-31-2002, 12:23 AM   #6
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Yeah, my scouts don't always tell me everything either...

With enough protection from magic, though, I don't know as you'd see a problem with paralyzation. Thanks to enchantments, I've got at least 100% resistance to magic, fire, and ice. Along with hitting 'em from a distance, it hasn't been too bad.

And I think I revised the shark tooth idea. You bring the shark teeth to ol' Talric, who will make a necklace worthy of being enchanted. The more teeth in the necklace, the more powerfully you can enchant. Or perhaps the more you can sell it for. Heck, that might even bring up a use for razor gills, lagoon barracudas, and the rest of them little fishies.

Ah, well. Maybe next time.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote