Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2002, 09:22 AM   #1
Link
Jack Burton

ToB NPC Spoiler
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

I'm so proud at myself! Currently I'm playing BG2 again and I think I'm coming close in reaching the experience cap. My thief, called d'Artagnan (which is also my nickname ) is currently level 19, and I've just entered Ust Natha in the Underdark. My other chars are Keldorn, level 14 (who WILL be replaced by Sarevok in ToB, because he levels up way to slow!!), Mazzy, level 15, who's hanging in there), Anomen, level 16 (who's wielding the Mace of Disruption and thus smiting every undead that comes into play.. he also has got some very need spells!!), Cernd, level 14 (who is coming along just fine, having some cool spells and stuff like that) and finally Haer'Dalis, level 18 who is doing fine as well.
What do you guys think? Am I doing good or what Hallelujah! Praise Link!

[ 11-22-2002, 10:02 AM: Message edited by: Dundee Slaytern ]

Goal: Beijing 2008
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 09:38 AM   #2
Whailor

In what chapter you are? I personally figured to try to do as many quests of the "joinable" NPC's as possible, and thus in Chapter 2 my main char was already lvl 18 by the time I moved on to Chapter 3. More quests and stuff and when I got to Asylum, my main char was lvl 20 and already has some special abilities (I have ToB as well) [img]smile.gif[/img] He's fighter and I usually just leave the party behind and have the fun with him alone, heh...

Which XP cap you mean? ToB's I presume? I don't know, maybe will hit it.. To get the max XP in ToB is quite a work, although not impossible. Best way to do it is to keep in the party ONLY the NPC's you really need, others boot out, they're "wasting" your XP heheh. In any case, carry on, who knows, you may indeed get 'there' [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2002, 01:52 PM   #3
Zarr
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
ToB NPC Spoiler
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

I'm so proud at myself! Currently I'm playing BG2 again and I think I'm coming close in reaching the experience cap. My thief, called d'Artagnan (which is also my nickname ) is currently level 19, and I've just entered Ust Natha in the Underdark. My other chars are Keldorn, level 14 (who WILL be replaced by Sarevok in ToB, because he levels up way to slow!!), Mazzy, level 15, who's hanging in there), Anomen, level 16 (who's wielding the Mace of Disruption and thus smiting every undead that comes into play.. he also has got some very need spells!!), Cernd, level 14 (who is coming along just fine, having some cool spells and stuff like that) and finally Haer'Dalis, level 18 who is doing fine as well.
What do you guys think? Am I doing good or what Hallelujah! Praise Link!
You're doing great link! [img]smile.gif[/img] Just curious how is Anomen holding up as a fighter at that stage of the game? I have him in my current party and will be interested to see how he holds up as a fighter in the middle to later stages, also are you using Mazzy as a melee fighter or as a bow woman? Just curious as IMO Mazzy's best use is as an archer.
Old 11-22-2002, 05:22 PM   #4
slicer15
Symbol of Cyric

I have Anomen at the same stage and I'll tell you now, he's great! Apart from a slight arrogance problem, he's a really great cleric with neat spells, and with the mace of disruption, no undead stands a chance!
slicer15 is offline   Reply With Quote