Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-2003, 06:37 PM   #21
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
I can wiggle my ears.
I can take mulitple hits to the nether regions without pain.(Yes I'm a guy)

Um... I can't think of anything else. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Dude! You can take multiple low blows with no pain! Just talking about makes me feel sick to my stomach. [img]graemlins/1dizzy.gif[/img]
Old 05-03-2003, 06:50 PM   #22
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

I can read a book, play a computer game, watch tv and eat my dinner at the same time.
Old 05-03-2003, 06:56 PM   #23
LS0158
Zhentarim Guard

I can turn my feet backwards, but I can't think of anything else at the moment.
Old 05-03-2003, 06:58 PM   #24
LennonCook
Jack Burton

I can do maths.
Old 05-03-2003, 07:39 PM   #25
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

Hmmm... don't have much here... I'm quite flexible as far as joints go, but thats about it. I'm the only person I know who can actually do that Yoga position where you put both your feet in your lap, but that might just mean I have particularly fat friends or something. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I can't quite get my feet over my head though - I'm working on it!

Other than that I have a disturbing tendency to remember faces, particularly extras from films and tv programmes. I find myself watching a film sometimes and unable to concentrate on the plot until I've worked out where I've seen all the actors before. This is even if they're role titles are things like "Man with Gun 3". The really disturbing thing about this is that I can usually remember after a while as well - it annoys my friends no end.
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Old 05-03-2003, 07:50 PM   #26
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Barry the Sprout:

Other than that I have a disturbing tendency to remember faces, particularly extras from films and tv programmes. I find myself watching a film sometimes and unable to concentrate on the plot until I've worked out where I've seen all the actors before. This is even if they're role titles are things like "Man with Gun 3". The really disturbing thing about this is that I can usually remember after a while as well - it annoys my friends no end.
I actually do this as well. I've long been of the view that commercials should have credits so when I see someone on TV or in another ad I don't have to wrack my brain trying to remember what stupid skin care ad I've seen them on or something. I usually remember where I've seen them too, but it takes me ages, and drives me mad that I can't just go, yeah I've seen him somewhere before. Huh. And move on!
Old 05-03-2003, 08:43 PM   #27
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Hmmm don't think I have any useless talents. Well I don't have too many talents full stop, so it's a good idea for me to keep the few I do have as useful talents.
I've always been one of those people who is above average at nearly eveything (except arty stuff like music, drawing etc.) but never exceptionally good at anything.

[ 05-03-2003, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: Vaskez ]
Old 05-03-2003, 10:17 PM   #28
Charlie
Lord Ao

When I'm absolutely blind paralytic drunk, I can fall over without hurting myself.
[img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/england1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />One Love, Peace. [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/pissr.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/piss.gif\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 05-03-2003, 10:27 PM   #29
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

I can have full conversations with people in up to 25 different voices (accents, etc.). I've passed myself off as being both Australian and Irish (to non-Aussies and non-Irish).

I can puzzle out 'most any mechanical thing, and repair most of 'em too. Those I can't repair, I break harder
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 05-04-2003, 03:37 AM   #30
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
I've passed myself off as being both Australian and Irish
Same here!
Well I am Australian so that was a bit easy [img]smile.gif[/img]