Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2003, 11:47 AM   #1
Kiyatha
Dungeon Master

The assasin that's after me whence I've slept and is to start Tribunal is too hard! I cannot beat him! What should I do? Is there any kickass-potion or scroll out there that will help, and if so PLEASE mention where I can buy it.

/Kiyatha
<br />Never Fear - Never Fall!<br /><br />\"Never let hate nor anger guide your way - it will only cloud your path.\" - Anonomous<br /><br />\"This world is too dangerous to live in. Not because of the people that does the bad things, but because of those that let them.\" - Albert Einsten
Kiyatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2003, 04:13 PM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Can you levitate ?

Btw... did you get my PM the other day ?
Old 01-21-2003, 06:17 PM   #3
Rolandthemad
Manshoon

If you`re a warrior and you can`t fend them off you need to train or something. If you`re a wizard hit them with a paralyzation spell. If you`re a theif.. hide under the bed and hope they don`t notice lol.

Save before you sleep and if the assassin appears just reload and sleep again. The appearance of the assassin is random from what I can tell. You should try to knock him off though because his armor is worth a nice bit of cash.
Rolandthemad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2003, 07:10 PM   #4
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

store a lot of health potion in your inventory. it healps.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2003, 10:28 PM   #5
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

In order to play Tribunal you need to be level 27 at least,with your stats up in the upper 50's or higher. Example = Strength 90, Intelligence 55, Willpower 52, Heavy Armor 66, Long Blade 85, Fatique 72, Block 68, if your stats are lower than any of these you are going to die often and the first dark Brotherhood assasin is a wimp compaired to what is ahead in fact you will meet this little Elf that you may or may not fight but if you do be warned, without any weapons or shield he could take out the whole Dark BrotherHood gang and not even raise a sweat.
What I'm trying to say is build up your PC before you try Tribunal there are some tough bad guys in this game and you need all the help you can get. I finished the main quest and then found all the trainers I could find to build up my stats and levels so I wouldn't have the same problems you seem to be having. It worked for me because I'm kicking everbodys ass in Tribunal and loving it.
Old 01-22-2003, 04:34 PM   #6
Rageheart
Emerald Dragon

An assassin.........They cannot hurt Supernord rageheart!!! But if you are wanting help, create a constant effect heal +2 or something so you don't lose as much life when you get hit, and you heal constantly.