Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2001, 09:41 PM   #1
Chaotrix
Elite Waterdeep Guard

It seems as I've been almost everywhere in Castle Rapax, except for behind a few locked doors. I've de-activated the bomb in the tower. I freed the creatures (and killed 'em) in the zoo. I met the prince. One of the locked doors I can't open is in the queen's chamber. I have four deposit slips (where do I use those?). I think I'll check out the "away camp" while I wait, except that I need to kill Al-Sedexus to free my paladin from his thrall. Do I need the summoning stone for that and if so, where is it? Sometimes this game makes me feel really stupid, but I still like it (the game, not feeling stupid).
Chaotrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2001, 05:02 AM   #2
Apex
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I understand how you feel the rapax castle is a maze and the map doesnt really help. The deposit slips are used in the kings treasury which is one of the rooms off of the kings chamber. The summoning(beckoning) stone is found in the room with the high priestess. As for the door in the queens chamber I dont remember sorry.
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2001, 01:57 PM   #3
Chaotrix
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I was in the room with the tube once and I spent over a half an hour trying to find it again but I just kept going around in circles. It was driving me nuts. The automap leaves a lot to be desired.

Where is the high priestess?

Who (or what) and where is El Dorado? A couple of posts I read mentioned I could find Al-Sedexus there.

And I thought the Sea Caves were confusing...
Old 12-02-2001, 10:36 PM   #4
Apex
Elite Waterdeep Guard

El dorado appears when you use the beckoning stone on the huge door with a black indentation in the middle. The high priestess is in the top chamber of the temple in the rift.
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2001, 01:06 AM   #5
Chaotrix
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I had never gone past the room that get filled with lava. I got burned once and decided I'd check it out later, then forgot about it while I was wandering around in the castle. BTW, the way to get to the room with the tube is to go thru the zoo and then the prince's playroom. Thanx for your help guys. Now I'm in the Away Camp and I don't know what to do next. Both prisoner's have reviled me for destroying the T'Rang ship, so I told the King they knew of the alliance so he said he's gonna have to kill them, which is fine by me. The King refuses to talk about the Queen, except to call her a betrayer. Hmm...
Old 02-24-2002, 04:26 AM   #6
leuchovius
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm lost as well. I have met Al-Sedexus, killed her, killed her daughter at ascension pea, but I cannot find "The Rapax King" nor have I met The prince. Where are they?
Old 02-24-2002, 04:32 AM   #7
Mage_77
Manshoon

Chaotrix:

That room where it filled up with Lava is where the priestess is.

What you need to do is before entering that hallway with the 2 frog-like heads where the lava comes out, is on the wall there is a panel. Your cursor will turn into a hand, disarm the trap on that panel then click on the inside of that panel to switch off the Lava trap with-in the room.

The door in the queen's chamber needs the "queen's key". The key is obtained through the deposit slips. The deposit slips are placed in the Silver Tube on the wall in the King's chambers.

Al-Sedexus is located behind that big door you would have passed when you made your way upto the castle.
Old 02-24-2002, 12:17 PM   #8
Nightowl2
Galvatron

The Rapax King is in the Away Camp, which appears in the Wilderness Clearing when you have any two of the three items (Astral Dominae, Chaos Moliri, Destinae Dominus).

The prince is on Ascension Peak, right there with your offspring. Maybe you just didn't notice him

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote