Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-11-2001, 01:03 AM   #1
Kendon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ive come across this women in the graveyard that wants me to join her. She tells me that she can help me more than the shadow theives. I have no idea what to do, do i beleive her and go with her, or stay with the shadow theives ?????

Old 03-11-2001, 01:10 AM   #2
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

SPOILER:
>>

>
>
>
>
>
>
This is relating to the main plot of the story, it all depends on which "evil" you want to join and help. If you are making considerations based on money, they both (or will both) be charging the same $15k. P.S. you will be fighting lots of vampires that relates to the main plot, see what I am saying?

Come back if you want more SPOILERS.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 03-11-2001, 01:28 AM   #3
Kendon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

mmmmm... another hint would be good. I dont want to go with one and then think "crap, i should have gone the other way, now i got to start again" u know ?? Also, if the choice u make here revolves around the main storyline, i'd like to make a good choice so that i dont stuff up my game, so please..... SPOIL ME !! (just a bit)
Old 03-11-2001, 01:30 AM   #4
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

SPOILER:
>
>
>
>
>
Hmmmm......that "Mistress" in the graveyard is a vampire.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 03-11-2001, 01:50 AM   #5
Kendon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Sooo, that could mean 2 things,

1: dont go with her because she is a vampire????, or
2: do go with her, because if u dont u will have to fight one mean vampire ??

seriously, i need help on deciding here, whatever is best in the long-run

PS: Paladin stronghold, what is it/where is it ?
Old 03-11-2001, 01:56 AM   #6
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

SPOILERS:
>
>
>
>
>
>
The Mistress is called Bodhi, she is the sister of Jon Irencius and eventually you have to fight her. Therefore, why waste your energy fighting Shadow Thieves when eventually you have to face her (and Shadow Thieves will help you at the end). Besides, she is definitely evil (chaotic evil) and since you are a paladin.......
Paladin stronghold is at the Order of Radiant Heart, you won't become a member until you have done the "rescue child" quest.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 03-11-2001, 02:03 AM   #7
Kendon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

SPOILER
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

You know how a boy comes and tells u to meet her in the graveyard (at night), well if im going to go with the shadow theives, is there any point in going to the graveyard to see her ?????

PS: Thankyou very much for all this help !!
Old 03-11-2001, 02:08 AM   #8
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Potential SPOILER:
>
>
>
>
>
No problem. Actually, that is not a boy, the boy works for Gaelan Bayle (who in turn works for Shadow Thieves) and the lady Valen works for Bodhi. Once you accept the Shadow Thief's offer, Bodhi will not appear in the Graveyard District, so no point going there unless you want to see what kind of people hangs out around graveyards at night (they are different from those in the day).
If you want to know what your party members have to say about Bodhi, before accepting Shadow Thief's offer, head out to the Graveyard at night and hear Bodhi's proposal (of course you can refuse it).

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 03-11-2001, 02:13 AM   #9
Kendon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

when u say "accept the shadow theives offer" do u mean Gaelan Bayle's offer (using the shadow theives) to find imoen for 20,000 ??? (start of chapter 2, happens when u go to slums) or did i miss something ?
Old 03-11-2001, 02:18 AM   #10
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

No no.

SPOILER:
>
>
>
>
I just suggest you to go and see Bodhi, see what she and your party members have to say (it is part of the story). Btw, she will offer you $15k for the trouble, but if you wait a bit, the Shadow Thief will match her offer. Since you have been contacted by Valen (Bodhi's messenger), Bruns (the kid that works for Bayle) should show up anytime soon and tell you to hurry to his uncle's place for a "new offer". He usually appear right after Valen spoke to me or when I enter a new district map in the city.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!