Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-08-2001, 11:08 AM   #201
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Gabriel! That was very well done! Hmmmm, so Cloud is the less lovely...I wonder is she should be hunting you with little lightening bolts for that unchivalrous remark? (giggle) Nah...

LadyZekkesister...Ramon aplogized for the misunderstanding in another thread of that name...he said that whatever it is that you refered to (I haven't seen it) was all a misunderstanding- it was about his character, not yours. Have pity on him, sis!

CloudFlower

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-08-2001, 01:01 PM   #202
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Hmmmm, so Cloud is the less lovely...I wonder is she should be hunting you with little lightening bolts for that unchivalrous remark? (giggle) Nah...
I disagree with Gabriel, but that is just IMHO, but I can make such allowances to a person who is enraptured with another . . .

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
LadyZekkesister...Ramon aplogized for the misunderstanding in another thread of that name...he said that whatever it is that you refered to (I haven't seen it) was all a misunderstanding- it was about his character, not yours. Have pity on him, sis!

CloudFlower

[/B]
Here, Here. I wholeheartedly agree. I read the post on the QUOTE/UNQUOTE thread. It was more a case of transculture misunderstanding than slander. I, as your brother-in-law, do council forgiveness in this matter. Put it behind you . . .

BK
Old 03-08-2001, 03:37 PM   #203
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Bumping for LadyWendy to read . . .

BK
Old 03-08-2001, 05:36 PM   #204
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

There seems to be a lot of silence coming from LadyZekke's direction. Has she abandoned us?

Or perhaps her car fell apart on the way to work?

I'm worried now.

LadyZ!!! I hope you're okay and that you'll be back soon!

------------------

Having abandoned my search for truth, I am now looking for a good Fantasy.
Old 03-08-2001, 05:48 PM   #205
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

OK guys, Ramon is forgiven, hopefully I am forgiven, and lets PLEASE drop the subject! I'd have never posted anything last night if I'd have known what an uproar I started. Didn't bother me that much, maybe it sounded like it did (yet another misunderstanding). All I know is PLEASE don't feel like you need to watch what you say around me. Now THAT will bother me! I like to have freedom of speech here on this board and I really truly want everyone else to do the same.

Gabriel - yay! Another chapter! So, you think Ladyzekke toys with men's minds do you? Well, what's a Lady to do amonst so many knights flowing in and out of her castle? I remember a time when you liked me to toy with you!

Ladyzekke awaits Stealth's help re Gabriel. She is truly worried about her friend's well being. She warily eyes Gabriel's new metal encasement. In the meantime she wonders if she can find a good mage somewhere to help reverse the curse put upon Stealth in Charlie's shop making him a skeleton instead of the glorious warrior he once was. She briefly thinks about that Mages for Dummies book, but then changes her mind as she remembers the horrible, yet funny, effects her spells previously had on her Steatlh.

------------------
Old 03-08-2001, 08:57 PM   #206
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Er, sis? STAY AWAY FROM THAT BOOK! HAHAHAHA I haven't the time to fix the spell effects on poor StealthStud for you! I'm fresh out of icejockey spells and goose grease is expensive!

Mayhap I could call my trusty mage Turbovee or the Gray Mage of our service? Or this may very well be the work for a cleric. Anomen! LadyZekke needs your services!

Cloudbringer lifts her skirts, climbs over the sleeping Lord of Alcohol and slips past the good Sir Taliesin who sits with the near-empty turnip beer keg on the lower stair landing. She heads for the East Wing to view the repair work on the sauna room.

------------------
Storm-Queen
The Purple Rose of the Black Knight

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 03-08-2001).]
Old 03-08-2001, 09:00 PM   #207
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

BK: Sigh, heavy sigh, swoon

Cloudbringer, very glad to see her Paladin

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-08-2001, 09:22 PM   #208
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

CB - No doubt, won't touch that spellbook again cause this whole entire town is clear out of goose grease, I do believe we used it all up! Did I ever tell you and BK of all it's uses? ANYWAY,
NOOOOO! Don't call that dork Anomen up here! There must be someone else better than his pompous arse! Anyway, I saw him at the Haybale House the other night wearing a pink tu-tu. Best to stray away from that one! Man, he really had me fooled when you two were dating. He seemed so honorable and sophisticated, then he turned, err, strange, when you let him stay at our estates. My red devil dress is all stretched out of proportion! There MUST be a good mage out there somewhere to help my Stealth and his affliction? Is this not the land of fantasy, adventure and miracles? (sigh)

------------------
Old 03-08-2001, 10:00 PM   #209
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Hey Cloud of light, This dsmn board is too big and fast. We keep missing each other. Part of it maybe my fault. I usually don't get on until after nine at night. Got to get all the kiddys in bed. Momma gets cranky if i don't.

BTW just where is that sauna. Love to drink turnip beer in the sauna. Goes donw real good!

------------------
Sir Taliesin

Ten Rings there are, and nine gold torcs on the battlechiefs of old...
Old 03-08-2001, 10:25 PM   #210
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Gabriel - So, you think Ladyzekke toys with men's minds do you? Well, what's a Lady to do amonst so many knights flowing in and out of her castle? I remember a time when you liked me to toy with you!

Ladyzekke awaits Stealth's help re Gabriel. She is truly worried about her friend's well being. She warily eyes Gabriel's new metal encasement.
LadyWendy, toy with me all you like! but seriusly, i used BK chapter 5 and your 'character' toyed with us then.
Oh, I back to the angel, I had a problem with it earlier.

------------------