Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2005, 07:21 PM   #11
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Quote:
Originally posted by SecretMaster:
quote:
Originally posted by Mack_Attack:
What is the cost to play that per month?
If I had a dime for every time I've heard that question...
There are multiple monthly fee's, depending on how many months you decide to play for.

14.99 per month
13.99 per month for 3 months ($41.97 total)
12.99 per month for 6 months ($77.94 total)
[/QUOTE]How would you like payment for that dime.
Old 10-14-2005, 11:14 AM   #12
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

WoW, look at the resonse.

I'm up to Level 6 as an undead warlock. I just got to Brill. I forget the name of the server I'm playing on -- it's a "D" name, though. I'm on the one that my weekly game night group of friends got me in on. It was a nice boost to have some 50-60 level characters show up and give me a few satchels.

I've just got to keep hammering through till I get to about Lvl. 10 or 15 and hook up with them for the kinds of quests they're doing. The game is gorgeous, and I am slowly learning it. I do think the movement and combat system is a bit hard to run, though. And, I get pretty useless real fast when I've got multiple enemies, especially since they all target my imp first.

Oh, can I rename my Imp -- and how do I do it?
Old 10-14-2005, 02:01 PM   #13
SecretMaster
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
WoW, look at the resonse.

I'm up to Level 6 as an undead warlock. I just got to Brill. I forget the name of the server I'm playing on -- it's a "D" name, though. I'm on the one that my weekly game night group of friends got me in on. It was a nice boost to have some 50-60 level characters show up and give me a few satchels.

I've just got to keep hammering through till I get to about Lvl. 10 or 15 and hook up with them for the kinds of quests they're doing. The game is gorgeous, and I am slowly learning it. I do think the movement and combat system is a bit hard to run, though. And, I get pretty useless real fast when I've got multiple enemies, especially since they all target my imp first.

Oh, can I rename my Imp -- and how do I do it?
Dalaran??? Man if it was Dalaran I'd hook you up with the Tauren Shaman connections .

No there is no way to rename your imp. But good choice with a warlock, they are great classes to play. They are excellent soloers, especially when you get your voidwalker. If you ever need a good Warlock guide this one by far, is the best I've seen.
http://www.warcraftcentral.com/resou...e=res_articles
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 04:32 PM   #14
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

It is Dalaran in fact, and thanks for the article.
Old 10-14-2005, 05:32 PM   #15
Sir Degrader
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Good choice for horde. Alliance guys (at least on my server) tend to be retards of the highest degree. Especially NE females.
Sir Degrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 06:51 PM   #16
Mescaline
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Indeed. Real men choose Horde. Oh, and you happened to pick one of the two most nerfed classes in the game. Hunter for #2.
Old 10-14-2005, 08:20 PM   #17
SecretMaster
Apophis

Stop with the Alliance vs Horde debate. None is more "masculine" than the other. And Warlocks have been getting love as of lately.

I hate these pointless Horde vs Alliance debates. Because there are just as many immature idiots on the Horde as there are on the alliance. But because the Alliance outnumbers the Horde on nearly every server, you see them more frequently. The ratio to idiots:good people is still the same on either side, IMHO.
Old 10-14-2005, 08:26 PM   #18
Mescaline
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yah, but most of the idiots seem to be NE, and I mostly choose Horde because we're the little guy, and we'll still own in AV and WSG!

[ 10-14-2005, 08:26 PM: Message edited by: Mescaline ]
Old 10-14-2005, 10:33 PM   #19
SecretMaster
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Mescaline:
Yah, but most of the idiots seem to be NE, and I mostly choose Horde because we're the little guy, and we'll still own in AV and WSG!
I chose Horde because realistically, they are the ones that I respect in the Warcraft World. Except for the whole Undead thing. I'm still iffy with that. But other than that, the Horde is by and large more respectable than the Alliance.

And I notice a lot of idiots on the Horde. More specifically, Trolls.
Old 10-15-2005, 03:11 PM   #20
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

I choose a Night Elf Hunter, so according to some of these responses I'm a retarded gimp-class [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I play, on Earthen Ring (EU), and instead of moaning that Hunters are gimped (even though the last-but-one patch was a hunter-love-patch) learn how to play a hunter as it is. Much more fun, and a good surprise in WSG/AB when someone who thinks "Hunter = easy kill" and suddenly ends up dead on the floor