Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-2000, 01:02 AM   #1
PIMP

I stole the stout kings key,which opens not only his treasure room but all the others in his aclove. All I did was give him the ore first,then as he made my armor,I keep clicking on him stealing all sorts of items until I stole his key and my ore back. NOW HE WILL CATCH YOU NO MADER WHAT YOU DO, BUT THATS ALL RIGHT. AS LONG AS YOU STILL YOUR ORE BACK WITH THE KEY,As soon as you have both,(he will call his guards on you,but if you constaly keep clicking on him when your stealing he wont be able to say much)hurray up and go give him the ore you stole from him with the key back and he'll act like nothing every happen. YOU'LL HAVE THE KEY AND MORE STUFF THAN YOU CAN AMAGINE.
ALL I ASK IS YOU LEAVE A NICE THANK WHEN YOUR DONE READING,ITS WORTH IT, PROMISE.
Old 12-17-2000, 01:09 AM   #2
Frankenstein

Dear Mr. Pimp

Actually, if you have a high enough level, you can steal anyone blind and rarely get caught. Try getting the level up then steal him blind.

Also, if you have some Fiend magic, summon some Monsters, the more powerful the better. Steal them blind, you can get loads of fun toys.

And when you get to Skull Castle, find the Scroll of Banishing and DONT DONT DONT get the key. You can pick it with a Level 12 Rogue/Ninja etc, or maybe high level lock picks. Get the vampire ring, I hear it stops the life drain.

Point is, get your Rogue's levels up! And not by stat points, save up gold and go to the guilds.

Nice trick you figured out!

Be nice to your girls.

FrankNStein