Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2002, 03:53 AM   #1
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Simple question, what places would you like to visit in the world?

I want go go see losts of countrys. Cheif among them are Scottland and Ireland, then maybe Germany. After that go south to the Czech Republic, and alot of countrys in that area, Poland, Hungary ect.

I also want to visit Sweeden and Finalnd in my life time.

How 'bout you?
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 09-18-2002, 03:58 AM   #2
Sorcerer Alex

I really want to go and see Mongolia and Russia. I've travelled a fair bit and seen quite a few things in most continents but that part of the world has, as of yet, eluded me. I'd like to see how the people live, what the climate is like and what kind of plants and animals live there.

Old 09-18-2002, 04:09 AM   #3
Jorath Calar
Harper

Argentina
New York (not as much as I used to though after 9|11)
Ireland
Egypt (Since I was 7 and my teacher told us about the pyramids and ancient Egypt)
Old 09-18-2002, 04:26 AM   #4
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Arledrian:
I really want to go and see Mongolia and Russia. I've travelled a fair bit and seen quite a few things in most continents but that part of the world has, as of yet, eluded me. I'd like to see how the people live, what the climate is like and what kind of plants and animals live there.
Damn how could I forget about Russia!!?

I wanna go there too. I love Russian history/culture. Thanks for reminding me,hehe.

Damn I really need to stop posting at 3 am in the morning.
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 09-18-2002, 05:26 AM   #5
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Australia - so Memnoch can hook me up with one of the stunning beauties he hangs about with [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] Actually, there is a remote chance that I might be going over there sometime to see about the settlement of my late uncle's estate. However, I will be based in Townsville if this ever becomes necessary.

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Old 09-18-2002, 05:51 AM   #6
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Well I would like to visit Australia as well, and well might have some motives according to Mouses plans.. hehe

Also would like to visit US and Canada.

Japan has always been a "dreamplace" to visit for me.

Don´t eat the yellow snow
Old 09-18-2002, 05:55 AM   #7
skywalker
Banned User

Paris...next Friday, actually. Finally a vacation after almost a year! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Mark
Old 09-18-2002, 06:09 AM   #8
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:
Australia - so Memnoch can hook me up with one of the stunning beauties he hangs about with [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] Actually, there is a remote chance that I might be going over there sometime to see about the settlement of my late uncle's estate. However, I will be based in Townsville if this ever becomes necessary.
My cousin lives in Townsville - pretty blonde, recently divorced.......

I would like to visit the MCG on that last Saturday in September and watch the mighty Brisbane Lions crush all opposition and win the Grand Final for the second year running .

As far as other countries go - anyplace with a top golf course [img]smile.gif[/img] - FORE!!!
Old 09-18-2002, 06:10 AM   #9
Link
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:
I second that! I want to go to New Zealand as well, and I definitely want to visit Canada.. sometime.. when I've got time.. and money..

Goal: Beijing 2008
Old 09-18-2002, 06:26 AM   #10
Hexa
The Magister

Some tropical pardise would be nice!@