Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2001, 12:28 AM   #31
turbovee
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
Ooooo! Turbovee!
It looks great and I am very flattered to have your loyalty announced in your sig BUT you have the wrong link in there!

Also, you don't HAVE to include my name in your sig, I liked the original!
Anyone else have an opinion on this?
Saz? Cloudy?

Moni

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 05-15-2001).]
Fair Princess - I am very much my own elf and will always follow my own path, but when the kindness of others intervenes I owe a debt of gratitude and will proudly state that fact. My sig announces my service to you all not your ownership of me. I will be there to defend your honor, but not to join foolish quests. I am the only one who leads foolish quests. Ask Cloudbringer about her Bosself.

There has been a rumor of a impossible mission to the White Plume Mountain, Care to join?

------------------

The sexiest elf mage in the land, under the loyal service of Moni, Sazerac and the Storm Queen
I feel the need, the need for SPEED!
'Deagurth' Artist: Roberto Raba
Old 05-16-2001, 12:33 AM   #32
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by turbovee:
YES! I agree this one is much more true to my form

Moni much love to you testing the new sig with the new verbage

LOVE it, dear sexyelfboss! MUCH better than the old one, really! Hmmm...now I'm gonna be sooooo distracted if you learn to spam...think of all those sigs out there...whooo!

Cloudbringer
Elflet and Storm Queen of Ironworks

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-16-2001, 12:39 AM   #33
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
Thank you Saz!
I'll go back and re-edit it to look right!

Well putting it in quotations actually made the word Deagurth disappear!
How's the link look now Saz?

Moni

Who's Online says Turbovee is not here (or is hiding as a guest ) I guess he'll have to fix the link tomorrow.

Moni? I am NOT gonna argue with my sexyelfboss! Iffen he wants to put me in his sig, I'm not complaining. But if it truly bothers you, he'll take it out...or deal with one royally cranky Elflet...LOL

You did a good-good thing for him, let him crow a bit...it's one thing sexy elves do well...*snicker*!

Turboboss...don't you dare add to that last line!

CB
Elflet and Dragonslaying Bard of the Realms

------------------
Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-16-2001, 12:41 AM   #34
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hey, Bosself? Could you look at your email real quick? I am going to bed, but sort of hoped you'd give me a short reply...

CB
Old 05-16-2001, 12:42 AM   #35
turbovee
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

LOVE it, dear sexyelfboss! MUCH better than the old one, really! Hmmm...now I'm gonna be sooooo distracted if you learn to spam...think of all those sigs out there...whooo!

Cloudbringer
Elflet and Storm Queen of Ironworks

All of this hoopla with this sig has given me a reason to post. I could never learn the proper art of spamming. I have this uncontrollable desire to have something meaningful to say when I post.

------------------

The sexiest elf mage in the land, under the loyal service of Moni, Sazerac and the Storm Queen
I feel the need, the need for SPEED!
'Deagurth' Artist: Roberto Raba
Old 05-16-2001, 12:58 AM   #36
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by turbovee:
All of this hoopla with this sig has given me a reason to post. I could never learn the proper art of spamming. I have this uncontrollable desire to have something meaningful to say when I post.
Hmmm... serious problem, there Bosself..but we'll work with you!
Feel free to post meaningful things as OFTEN as you can...hehehe...

CloudTeacher

------------------
Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-16-2001, 08:59 AM   #37
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Turbovee;
Fair Princess - I am very much my own elf and will always follow my own path, but when the kindness of others intervenes I owe a debt of gratitude and will proudly state that fact. My sig announces my service to you all not your ownership of me. I will be there to defend your honor, but not to join foolish quests. I am the only one who leads foolish quests. Ask Cloudbringer about her Bosself.

There has been a rumor of a impossible mission to the White Plume Mountain, Care to join?
Dearest Sexy Elf,
I won't argue with you about having my name in your sig and I cherish having you in my service! If ever my honor needed defending, I know I can count on you to halt any further questioning of my integrity.
I would never want to own you as I don't know what to feed elves, what kinds of toys I would have to buy you, where I could let you sleep, etc. so thank you for clarifying that!

Impossible mission? I would have to turn that one down! All my quests must end in glory and success else I'd die of embarassment!

Hugs!
Moni

------------------

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 05-16-2001).]

Old 05-16-2001, 09:05 AM   #38
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by BladeMaster;
Has anyone seen a picture of a female winged elf in their travels on the internet. if so could you let me know as I have been looking for one for a very long time
I think I recall seeing a few in my search for Turbovee but those were tiny clipart images...nothing of the quality of images we enjoy.

Have you scoured the Elfwood site?
I have many images of fairies, some of which have pointed ears. Currently they all have transparent BG's as tubes in Paint Shop Pro. Would you like me to send them to you as .jpg's to look at? The BG's will be white when I do but if you like any of them or have PSP, we can figure out something for them.

Moni

------------------

Old 05-16-2001, 09:38 AM   #39
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

like this one Moni
http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/loth/r...fgirl.jpg.html

------------------
Old 05-16-2001, 09:55 AM   #40
Moni

Adam
Impressive! She lacks wings though