Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2001, 04:44 PM   #1
Sharheim
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Anyone know where i can download HIGH lvl saves i mean like lvl 100+?
I would realy like to see how a character looks and works when he reaches that lvl.
Sharheim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2001, 12:16 AM   #2
Boppa
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I can not for the life of me figure out why anyone would want to get to LEVEL 100!!! I do believe that I have a character at LEVEL 40+ who has already maxed out on his ATTRIBUTES!! Most of his SKILL levels are at 7 or above (why go above level 7 anyway?) I did not enroll my guys in many, many skills anyway, as there are cash flow problems to consider. I also feel that this game does not give you much opportunity to beef up those skills - WHAT WITH A LOUSY ONE OR TWO POINTS on attributes and THREE, FOUR or FIVE on skills at each level up!!! With needing to spend eight or nine points to increase your level from 6 to 7 on a skill it requires two level ups to attain this!! I do not want to play this game forever!! I do not feel that I should have to go to such extremes (such as level 100) to attain a decent character. There are too many SKILLS and TRAITS in this game. Perhaps too many different character types, too many ascend avenues to consider. Sometimes I think I would rather keep it simple. Give me a set of characters to play the game. It confuses the HELL out of me when I look at some games and the character types you can choose from!! Need it take three days to comprise a party of players??? Do I want to be EVIL or GOOD, PRIEST or MONK, WARRIOR or PALADIN - RICH MAN, POOR MAN?? I just enjoy playing a game, I do not want to BLOW MY MIND!!!
Boppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2001, 08:30 AM   #3
MagiK

Boppa some of us like putting some thought and work into our characters.
You never need to do the 100+ level thing to max out stats, all you have to do is change professions. As for cash limits in the game....cash is the least of my worries. Oh maybe in the beginning its a bit tight but as you go along you can aquire a fair supply of currency if you are a miser like me

------------------
Disintigration is easy, If you really want to impress me, ReIntegrate it.