Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2001, 08:32 PM   #1
rodimus
The Magister

Any help with the final guardians??? How do I remove Protection From Magical Weapons, cause I dont even hit the two demons on the left??? Perhaps any help on the final boss of watchers keep (Spoil me!!!).

Anyone could tell me, how to get all the pantallons for the armor?? the CLUA-Console-Cheat would be nice too...
rodimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2001, 03:04 AM   #2
Floraowe
The Magister

Protection from magical weapons can be removed with spells like pierce magic, breach etc. Dispel magic works too, but I wouldn't recommend it since you'll also dispel any spell affecting your party. Remove magic might work, but you might need to lower magic resistance first.

Final boss in Watcher's Keep (spoilers)
is Demogorgan, who has a bad habit of summoning Marileths, so you'll need to get rid of their protection from magical weapons ASAP. They also do poison damage which mounts up very quickly, so protection from poison spells/items will be very useful, as well as summoned creatures. Planetars, Devas, and Mordenkainen's Swords are all good for this battle - use the summoned creatures to hold off the Marileths and keep Demogorgan busy. The first two can also cast healing spells, but note that you can only have one Planetar or Deva summoned at any one time.

The clua console cheats for pantaloons are MISC47 and MISC5o for the gold & silver (note the 5o is the letter o, not zero).

The third pair of pantaloons are (location spoiler)
In Abazigal's lair.

(further spoiler on how to get them)
You'll be asked to do a quest, and will have the option of asking someone else to do it for you. If you do this, you will get the pantaloons. I don't know whether or not you get them if you do the quest yourself.
Floraowe is offline   Reply With Quote