Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2004, 02:50 AM   #1
shadowolf03
Drow Warrior

Its been done before and I have certainly done it again!

Is there a patch that prevents you from 'accidentally' dropping or selling quest items?

Although i must admit that it is quite annoying losing something halfway through the game and having to restart, i always find that i could re do everything more thoroughly the second time...

Um...anyway, a pretty random thread. soz
Old 11-11-2004, 06:04 AM   #2
Marty4
Symbol of Cyric

I suppose that you could cheat in the item that you dropped.
Marty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 12:02 PM   #3
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by shadowolf03:
Its been done before and I have certainly done it again!

Is there a patch that prevents you from 'accidentally' dropping or selling quest items?

Although i must admit that it is quite annoying losing something halfway through the game and having to restart, i always find that i could re do everything more thoroughly the second time...

Um...anyway, a pretty random thread. soz
Sorry shadowolf, there is no patch that will prevent you from "losing" quest items. Attempting to sell a quest item always throws up a red flag as quest items usually sell for ZERO gps But NOT always). If you have truly lost a quest item, you can always use the createitem cheat code to recover it. There are a number of sites that list the cheat codes for specific items. [img]smile.gif[/img]

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote