Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2001, 04:11 AM   #1
Lukivah
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Do not install an experience cap remover! I had one installed and I was planning on dualing my mage to a cleric, but I noticed he had already reached the point where if he dualed to a cleric there wouldnt be enough xp to get one level above the mage. But then I remembered I had installed an xp cap remover, but I wasnt sure if it worked or not, so I dualed my mage to a cleric and gave him enough xp to push him a level above my mage, 30 mage, 31 cleric. I checked my spellbook and NADA, I could not memorize spells, those that were memorized were gone, no cleric spells had been added. So if you like your spell caster do not use an xp cap remover, fighters are fine I believe since when I checked to see if anything bad happened to them if they went above 31 nothing did that I could see.