Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2002, 07:28 AM   #1
RequinDLC
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I now have the pommel gem of the equaliser an the blade of the equaliser, what is still missing, and where do I get it?
ty.
Old 03-09-2002, 07:31 AM   #2
Sauromon the White
Dungeon Master

You need to get the hilt af the equallizer from the mind flayers in the underdark just outside your prison somewhere when you enter their cave bottom right.
Old 03-09-2002, 07:34 AM   #3
RequinDLC
Elite Waterdeep Guard

thanks...BTW, My kensai uses two +2 scimitars, which brings to my question, where can I encounter Drizzt the Drow aka Do´Urden aka Haer´daezmon?
Old 03-09-2002, 03:56 PM   #4
Gimlee
Elminster

You,ll find Drizzt(and his party) at the exit of the Underdark.
Old 03-09-2002, 10:26 PM   #5
Artemis Entreri
Elite Waterdeep Guard

u meet him after the underdark. though if u try and keep his weapons the most powerful wiz in the game shows up and imprisons u. so unless u try some cheesey tactics u wont get his weopons.
Rith, the Awakener 3colorless 1 fire forest and planis<br /><br />Flying<br /><br />Whenever Rith, the Awakener deals combat damage to a player u may pay 2 colorless mana and 1 green.Choose a color. Put a 1/1 green saproling token into play for each permanent of that color in play of that color<br /> <br /> 6/6
Artemis Entreri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2002, 12:55 AM   #6
Ares

Why dont you get the Celestial Fury? I know its a katana, but still, its one of the best weapons in the game and you can get it early in the game (Chapter 2). And i wouldnt keep Drizzt's equipment..bad, BAD things happen after that
Ares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2002, 03:04 AM   #7
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Actually thats something I havent seen posts on at all.... ways to defeat Marchel Harper... hmmm might have to start a thread on that

Neway if you already have some of Drizzt's Items on you from Bg1 I hear that he attacks you on sight.... And if you kill him you must be a bad bad person.... If you want to get Drizzts Items the good way and you are brave and powerful enough to take on Marchol Harper then enlist him and when you are fighting down in the crypts attack him but Make SURE that a vampire kills him.... Then you get all his Items and no bad bad rep changes... Unfortunately if ya want to get his friends Items you still have to attack them.. though you can get a little help from some Vamps in the Crypts [img]smile.gif[/img]
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2002, 03:08 AM   #8
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Actually thats something I havent seen posts on at all.... ways to defeat Marchel Harper... hmmm might have to start a thread on that

Neway if you already have some of Drizzt's Items on you from Bg1 I hear that he attacks you on sight.... And if you kill him you must be a bad bad person.... If you want to get Drizzts Items the good way and you are brave and powerful enough to take on Marchol Harper then enlist him and when you are fighting down in the crypts attack him but Make SURE that a vampire kills him.... Then you get all his Items and no bad bad rep changes... Unfortunately if ya want to get his friends Items you still have to attack them.. though you can get a little help from some Vamps in the Crypts [img]smile.gif[/img]
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2002, 07:43 AM   #9
Thara Song
Elite Waterdeep Guard

where is the blade? I just have the pommel...
Thara Song is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2002, 04:48 AM   #10
Thara Song
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Anyone?
Thara Song is offline   Reply With Quote