Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2001, 08:55 AM   #1
PSI_NoVa
Elite Waterdeep Guard

hey ppl! i found a great way of earning experience point in chp4, if u are on the island going to the Asylum. though i don't recommand u to do so cus it will just spoil the fun. ok if u have completed the Lady Galdeva ( or watever is her name) quest, where you save all the courtese, go look for the cook Elie in the kitchen and she will award each characters with 2250 exp point.. but then talk to her again and again and again and she will continue to give u 2250 exp point per charcter......b4 long wah lah u have a 20 level druid, mage or watever..... one thing bad is the tediuos time clicking here and there......enjoy ppl
Old 03-14-2001, 11:24 AM   #2
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Cool someone else from Singapore!
And that bug you found is pretty cheap..trust a Singaporean to find it and abuse it eh? We're just too good at bug exploitation..BG2 or otherwise.
Its one of our faults that I'm really ashamed of.

------------------
Why?

[This message has been edited by Lifetime (edited 03-14-2001).]
Old 03-14-2001, 11:30 AM   #3
Lord Shield

God damn! I like the sound of that little beastie. Especially with the XP cap removed!

Old 03-14-2001, 11:41 AM   #4
dafan

cool bug

------------------
My strength and honor
for king and country
Old 03-14-2001, 11:12 PM   #5
PSI_NoVa
Elite Waterdeep Guard

hahahh yeah i guess sometime singaporean are like that, but cheating....i really don't recommand it if u want to enjoy the game.......i have many friends who use editor and stuff.....losers man...and they claim to be hardcore gamers.
..u should see how singaporean play counter strike...$#!#&$#%^*$&^%(&*% throw singaporean face.
[This message has been edited by PSI_NoVa (edited 03-14-2001).]

Old 03-15-2001, 02:04 AM   #6
Kellin da Mage
Dungeon Master

I could refuise to cheet! Then reload the game a dozen times per fight, restart the game a dozen times so I could find each and every item that I want, or need. I could do that. Proabaly I would give up far short of beating the game.

Or...I can read a book that has all the maps in it, and use the cheeter to knock the game down from "mission impossiable" to "really hard". Even with the ammount of cheeting I have done, I still get my ass handed to me on a regular basis (just finished the mind flyer thing in underdark reloaded well over a dozen times). I am also running the exp cap remover. Why not when the expantion comes out it would overide the cap anyway and at 8mill exp. I doubt I'll reach it before the end of the expantion.

I'm still enjoying the game though. I've just adjusted it to a level when I can still die (alot) but can eventually win, and I don't feel like I'm waisting my time.

------------------
--Kellin da Mage--
Old 03-15-2001, 04:21 AM   #7
PSI_NoVa
Elite Waterdeep Guard

talking about cheating i am using the remove exp cap too...i too load the game again whenever my charcter take too much damnage or if they die.... hahha this is just some of the way we ppl play thing.
Old 03-15-2001, 05:55 AM   #8
Killer
Banned User

like in icewind dale when you talk to a undead and say something you can reapite and gain ex
death is the way of life Killer
Old 03-16-2001, 02:26 AM   #9
JJ/newbie

finished the game already, but I went back to a save rightr after i killed galvena, and i could not find the cook or anyone else around in galvena's festhall. Is that where the cook is supposed to be? right in the front door? After waxing galvena and her mage down in the dungeon cellar, i went back up and there was noone there? am i in the right room?

------------------
When given a choice, take both.

Old 03-16-2001, 02:52 AM   #10
deverece
Dungeon Master

I don't know about the cheat thing, but the cook is located in a room connected the hallway you have to use to get to the Galvena fight from the festhall. I think its the door to the right just before you get to the hallway guards.

------------------
Dying ain't much of a living, boy.
- Josey Wales