Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-31-2000, 05:13 PM   #1
samoza
The Magister

ok at the start of chapter 3 (i think) instead of paying the guy who offered me help for 20000 i went to bodhi and payed her 15000 for her help. she asked me to go and find a shipment in the docks guarded by the shadow thieves, where is it!!!!!! help please
also was it a bad idea going to bodhi instead of carrying on as every1 else seems to have done in all the walkthroughs and stuff??
Old 12-31-2000, 06:00 PM   #2
NotMinscOnlyBOO

go to docks look at ur map u will see shadow thieves gużldhall. go inside the gużldhall there is a secret door in there
if u dont go to bodhi there is another alternative.u can work for evils.go graveyard the other gużld waits u.u can also work for them but they take ur 15000 gold like the others.
never forget boo because BOO is the most important one
BOOOOOO

Old 12-31-2000, 11:11 PM   #3
Armisael

Working for Bodhi is a perfectly legitimate business deal. The shipment is in the south-western end of the docks district, you'll have to deal with a couple of shadow thieves to retrieve it.

Old 12-31-2000, 11:59 PM   #4
G.W.

I'd like to do the Bodhi route this time around. I'm wondering though, can I still recruit Edwin if I agree to the Bodhi deal before I do the tasks for Edwin? And do I miss out on the chance at a thief stronghold?

Old 01-01-2001, 12:03 AM   #5
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

The main plot diverges when you pick either the Thieves or Bodhi, but converges later on. It's as interesting and rewarding an alliance as it is being allied to the Thieves, so don't fret.
The shipment is south of the point marked on the map as "Down to the shipyard docks" so, go down the stairs to the shipyard docks.

And Boo you're as rattled as Minsc my friend.
Old 01-01-2001, 12:07 AM   #6
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

You can't have the thief stronghold and work for Bodhi. Bodhi won't take you if you own the thief stronghold, and so, as the thieves all turn red when you accept Bodhi I assume the thieves won't take you after then either.

You should be able to get Edwin and then if you turn down Renals offer on completion, work for Bodhi.
Old 01-01-2001, 06:13 AM   #7
samoza
The Magister

thanks yorick, i assume your answer is more helpful than the boo obssesed one because i cant get into the secret entrance , im going to do it rite now
cheers
Old 01-01-2001, 06:50 AM   #8
G.W.

It's a shame there's no Bodhi character who can join your group. She's got quite a nice Icewind Dale-esque portrait.