Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2003, 06:47 AM   #151
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucifer Lord of demons:
what about the INCUBUS... doesn't ANYBODY have his stats?
I'd imagine they'd be exactly the same as the succubus - just change female to male.

Old 01-24-2003, 07:04 AM   #152
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Here's one which makes an appearance in Bob Salvatore's War of the Spider Queen series...this is what Jeggred (son of Triel Baenre, Matron of House Baenre of Menzoberranzan). 3rd Ed stats, btw...

---------------------
Draegloth Half-Fiend
Large sized Outsider
HP: 39
Hit Dice: 6d8+12 (39hp)
Initiative: +2 (Dex)
Speed: 30 ft;
AC: 16; (-1 size, +2 Dex, +5 Natural)
Attacks: Bite +6, 2 Claws +11 melee, or ranged;
Damage: Bite 1d8+3, Claws 1d6+6
Face/Reach: 5 ft. by 5 ft./10 ft.
Special Attacks: Spell-like Abilities
Special Qualities: Immunities, resistances, drow abilities
Saves: Fort +7, Ref +7, Will +5;
Abilities: Str 22 (+6), Dex 15 (+2), Con 14 (+2), Int 13 (+1), Wis 11 (+0), Cha 11 (+0);
Skills: Hide +7, Jump +11, Knowledge – Drow Religion +5, Listen +9, Move Silently +11, Search +10, Spot +9;
Feats: Blind Fight, Power Attack;
Climate/Terrain: Underground
Organization: Solitary
Challenge Rating: 5
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always Chaotic Evil
Advancement: By Character Class

Formed in the unholy union between a newly ordained drow high priestess and a powerful glabrezu, a draegloth is a half fiend terror that stalks the Underdark.

While half-fiends of all varieties are not as rare as one might hope, draegloth are perhaps the only variety that is regularly, intentionally, even ritually created by a mortal race. They look like 8-foot-tall drow elves, with inky black skin and a knotted mane of yellowish-white hair. Their hides are thick and covered with a fine coat of white hair, and their bodies are powerfully muscled. Two of their four arms end in powerful claws; the other two, much smaller, end in normal hands that some of these creatures can use for spell casting. Their faces have a bestial cast, slightly elongated to resemble a dog’s muzzle, and their mouths are full of vicious sharp teeth.

Draegloths have Darkvision with a range of 60 feet. They speak Abyssal and Undercomman.

Combat:
Draegloths delight in carnage and wade into battle without fear. Though reasonably intelligent, they are no geniuses, and are impatient in matters of strategy. They disdain weapons, for they love the feeling of tearing opponents apart with their claws and teeth.

Spell-Like Abilities: Draegloths can use the following spell-like abilities once per day, as a 6th –level sorcerer: Dancing Lights, Desecrate, Faerie Fire,and Unholy Blight. They can also cast Darkness four times per day.

Immunities (Ex): Draegloths are immune to poison and sleep-inducing spells and effects.

Resistances (Ex): Draegloths have acid, cold, electricity, and fire resistance 20 and gain a +2 racial bonus on their saving throws against enchantment spells or effects.

Draegloth Characters:
Draegloths are often wizards or clerics of Lolth. Their favoured class is cleric.

Old 01-25-2003, 04:45 AM   #153
Lucifer Lord of demons
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
quote:
what about the INCUBUS... doesn't ANYBODY have his stats?
I'd imagine they'd be exactly the same as the succubus - just change female to male. [/QUOTE]Duh!

But what are HER stats then hmmmm?
When someone insults you, do not kill them there and then. It is a bad thing to do. Instead plot revenge, destroy his life, ruin him and in the end leave him to think about his fate. He\'ll understand the errors of his actions. <br /><br />\"Thaaat dooesn\'t huuuuurt!!!\"<br />(Victim of a dark elf assasin before losing his head)
Old 01-25-2003, 04:47 AM   #154
Lucifer Lord of demons
Manshoon

Quote:
Here's one which makes an appearance in Bob Salvatore's War of the Spider Queen series...this is what Jeggred (son of Triel Baenre, Matron of House Baenre of Menzoberranzan). 3rd Ed stats, btw...

You mean Baenre got dethroned? HOW? (spoil me...)
When someone insults you, do not kill them there and then. It is a bad thing to do. Instead plot revenge, destroy his life, ruin him and in the end leave him to think about his fate. He\'ll understand the errors of his actions. <br /><br />\"Thaaat dooesn\'t huuuuurt!!!\"<br />(Victim of a dark elf assasin before losing his head)
Old 01-25-2003, 09:19 AM   #155
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Question Mark

Quote:
quote:

You mean Baenre got dethroned? HOW? (spoil me...)[/QUOTE]This is a SPOILER for people who might not have read the Legacy of the Drow series or the Seige of Darkness book by Salvatore, so highlight the below text between the stars with your mouse if you want to know:

Baenre was killed in the attack on Mithril Hall, immediately after the Time of Troubles. Her daughter Triel took her place.

Hope this helps. I'll try and dig up some succubus stats for you (I'm sure I posted some earlier...?)

[ 01-25-2003, 09:21 AM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]

Old 01-26-2003, 03:01 AM   #156
Lucifer Lord of demons
Manshoon

OH NOW I remember! (in response to the BAENARE DETHRONED queistioned).

B
O
O
K
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
BTW is Gromph still the Archmage of the city or did he join Jarlaxle like the other son?

*end spoiler*

BTW MEMNOCH you I think your confusing the Succubus stats. with the Eriniyes and Succubus Differences post.

And could you also post the Eriniyes Stats?
Old 01-27-2003, 04:30 AM   #157
Lucifer Lord of demons
Manshoon

Well?
Old 01-27-2003, 04:59 AM   #158
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Patience, my son, and let Memnoch find the information. All will be revealed soon.

Old 01-27-2003, 06:27 PM   #159
Lucifer Lord of demons
Manshoon

Quote:
Patience, my son, and let Memnoch find the information. All will be revealed soon.
My son? I knew my father was a scroundrel but that's just insulting
Old 01-29-2003, 02:46 AM   #160
Lucifer Lord of demons
Manshoon

Sorry, it's reached the second page.

(BUMP)
Closed Thread