Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2003, 10:26 AM   #31
cloud ff7 38
User suspended until [Nov26]

I have many bad childhood exps. but ill go with this one

I was playing baseball with a friend of mine and my dad. I wasnt up to bat yet so I thought I would play catcher with no protection or mask on. My dad pitched it to my friend he hit the ball threw the bat back and it smacked me in the face just under the eye. My dad freaked out picked me up took me in the house and called the hospital and my mother (who was working at the time). I was rushed to the hospital emergency room I got 5 stiches. I only have a faint scar from it, its very hard to see but I have learned if you play catcher wear a mask or some kind of face covering.
Old 11-07-2003, 12:30 PM   #32
philip
Galvatron

Two years ago when I was 14 I just got my own skateboard. M brother and Inoticed one of his friends skating really strange. SO I said it wasn't too hard to do it that way... I fell with my arm straight on the floor, bending my elbow the wrong way (the opposite of touching of say your shoulder wit your fingers) I didn't foundi t bad enough to go to a doctor. The pain went away after a month but later while playing hockey (I'm goalie) it would do sort of the same as my elbow wasn't at full strength apparently. The last time I felt something was one year ago so I hope it's ok now
Old 11-07-2003, 05:20 PM   #33
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
I've got an itch that I can't quite scratch
Me too!

Is yours accompanied by an unusual rash... with a weird odor... that tastes a bit like chicken... all the while appearing to be nothing more than herpes? Did it start after an unexpected attack by a swarm of chimney bats?

Is this bad?

[ 11-07-2003, 09:16 PM: Message edited by: Ronn_Bman ]
Old 11-07-2003, 05:30 PM   #34
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

Man creepy storys Stormy, I think you won with just the hole in the back of your ear, but I feel your pain I've had ear infections since I was 3 (I'm 12 now.) And dang I think the sleepy gas what ever its called has gone to my brain and I'm starting to go crazy!
Old 11-07-2003, 06:20 PM   #35
Dirznolu Ousghym
Elite Waterdeep Guard

age 5, bloody gurt car boot lock plummets onto our skull and splits the damn thing
Old 11-08-2003, 12:19 AM   #36
Dalamar Stormcrow
Banned User

Question Mark

Two of em

First one...... My bro had his freind over, and i always wanted to be just like my brother, (btw i was 5 he was 12), and he and his freind were wrestling.
I had got a pillow from his bed, heis freind and my bro jumped on me. They shattered my collarbone and broke by arm. It wouldnt of been a fracture if they couldve heard me through the pillow. Had to have titanium pins for 6 years. In rehab for 10.

My second one was that me and my friends were at a party, and he had a jacuzzi, and were were splashin in it, and he dunks me, and i fell into unconciousness, (or so i heard), and my eyeslids suffered minor burns.
Old 11-08-2003, 12:32 AM   #37
Chewbacca
Zartan

Another one is when the tip of my left index finger was severed clean off when slammed in a car door. I was five.

I'm in the same boat as Stormymystic...I had so many childhood accidents, I could go on and on... Like when I was 4 and I punctured my eardrum with a q-tip while innocently thinking I was cleaning my ears. OWIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-08-2003, 01:20 AM   #38
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Chewbacca:
Another one is when the tip of my left index finger was severed clean off when slammed in a car door. I was five.

I'm in the same boat as Stormymystic...I had so many childhood accidents, I could go on and on... Like when I was 4 and I punctured my eardrum with a q-tip while innocently thinking I was cleaning my ears. OWIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ouch, I feel your pain, my ear drums rupture by them selves all the time, hince partly why I am almost completly deaf, that hurts, I pity you chewi
Old 11-09-2003, 12:35 PM   #39
Gab
Zhentarim Guard

Oh my gosh!! Talk about terrible childhood accidents. I feel sorry for you, Chewbacca and Stormy. I had countless accidents when I was kid but they were very minor (ex. getting a bruise from falling)and I've never gotten any stitches or broken any bones.The only bad accident I had was when I was 5. Some other kid pushed me down a slide and I fell face first into the sand. I lost a tooth and chipped a few others.
Old 11-09-2003, 12:44 PM   #40
Melusine
Dracolisk

Worst accident is probably either of these:
When I was three, I ran into the room playing I was a horse or a bull or something, and I bumped into the glass front of our heating, crashed through it and had to be taken to hospital bleeding. Still have a scar on my forehead.

When I had just learned how to ride a bike, I went cycling near our house while my father walked some paces behind me. I came off a mild slope towards a sharp bend in the road, my bike went right while I flew on forward, hit the pavement with my face and nearly lost my two front teeth. Had to be taken to the doctor who gave me stitches in my gums (ouch) and I walked around for a while with a blue face and black stitching in my mouth.