Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2001, 01:30 PM   #21
Lavindathar
Harper

I'm going through ToTSC.

------------------
Old 06-11-2001, 01:39 PM   #22
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

"RIGHT NOW?"

"RIGHT NOW"...I'm at work.

However, I surmise you mean (and I was just pulling your leg, Memnoch!) what am I currently playing. Still playing a game of Wizards & Warriors, and I'm playing a single-player game of BG2 and FINALLY getting the hang of it (what a learning curve, though! *whew*) I've started over BG2 twice, which is my limit. I always give a game 3 different tries: one I know I'm going to mess up; I just allow for it while I'm learning the interface, the next one is hit-and-miss, and if I can't "get it" by the third one, off comes the game from the HD. Well, I've finally got it and am actually pleased with what I have in BG2, so I'm going to continue with it for a bit.

Cheers,

Old 06-11-2001, 01:44 PM   #23
E`bola
Dungeon Master

bg2, zeus and championship manager00/01

------------------
mostly harmless
Old 06-11-2001, 03:58 PM   #24
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

http://www.electrotank.com/lab/miniGolf.html

------------------

Lord of the Screen Shot
Get My IronWorks Winamp skin
Old 06-11-2001, 04:10 PM   #25
Rikard

Ehm lemme See

CounterStrike
Which is a Halflife MOD
really cool becoz you have to work in teams and be careful you don't get killen (in other FPS multiplayers if you get killled you instantly respawn
in CounterStrike you get respawned after a round is over (when all of one team or dead or 5 min)

IceWind Dale
Well I'm kinda stuck
Well i know what i gotta do but i don't feel like it now
So I'll do that sometime

BG2
I have a started an Evil Party
That's fun i hope :|

Championship Manager 00/01
playing on and off
I managed to win in italy with 18 point ahead of number 2

Fifa 99
love this more then i like Fifa 2000 or 2001
I just play it on and off

Tony Hawks Pro Skatin 2
just for the arcade fun of it
It Rox

And I'm planning to start a Diablo 2 multiplay again

Also I play the Game of Finding Girls
Which is a very fun game but a game with very strict rules that differs a lot depending on the opponent

oh yeah And VolleyBall

------------------

The Last Of the Red Fluffies

Member of the Ancients Club (@ age 16 )
High Magician of the Order of the Holy Flame

"Dream a Dreamers Dream And Know It Is But A Dream"

Old 06-11-2001, 04:13 PM   #26
Moiraine
Anubis

Right now ?

I switch between BG I, Desperados (just started it - cool game) and missions of Dungeon Keeper II (I know, I know, it just feels good to be the bad guy now and again ).

I never play just one game at a time. Often 2, sometimes 3. Generally different kinds of games, like one RPG, one strategy game, one adventure game, ...

And, for the not-so-young : please, somebody gimme back Zani Golf !
There has never been a game that made me laugh as much.

------------------

The world is my oyster !
And now I have the knives to open it ...
Old 06-11-2001, 04:19 PM   #27
Conan

BG1.I just got it this last weekend and I am planning on carrying my Druid threw to BG2. I see many of you have played this also. Wizards and Warriors was my first type of game like this.(I did play Duke N. thow) I will return to it someday to play again but I need to expand my horizons now. The play format is hard to get use to. The spell casting, interacting with NPC's , fighting.. well you all know, is very different, but good. I will be hanging out posting a little there so if I am heading for certain destruction, flag me ok..? Picture me running from bears trying to cast a 1st level spell on them and you will know what I am going threw right now.hehe. Well, onward adventures!
Conan

------------------

[This message has been edited by Conan (edited 06-11-2001).]

Old 06-11-2001, 04:31 PM   #28
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

I am currently playing BG2 (my second time) and awaiting BG2-TOB.

------------------

Old 06-11-2001, 04:38 PM   #29
demus
Manshoon

Well, I'm currently playing/replaying a number of old games I have(most of which you won't have heard of), namely:
Exile 3 (very long demo of it anyway, currently replaying, go here to have a look at it http://www.spidweb.com/ )
Dying Sun Beta test version (first time through, go here to check it out http://www.seastop.com/ds.htm )
ADOM (excellent game, thanks to Rudedawg or Saz for putting up the link to it (I think it was one of you anyway ), first time through (is this game actually completable , cos' it's BLOODY HARD), and here is a link to a site where you can have a look at it http://www.adom.de/ )
Colonisation (quite old, turnbased game which I bought and completed a few times a while ago and I am playing through some more now (Easy, but quite addictive), and sorry, but no link cos' it's not downloadable , and I haven't yet tried to find a site about it )

I am also just finishing off BG2 for the second time (with the same character as the first time so he's at a very high level, around 38 I think )
Oh, and I'm playing a on Black & White a bit aswell (but i'm currently a bit bored of it)

And all this while I'm in the middle of Exams and supposed to be revising

------------------
Nicodemus Deathslayer, Paladin and Undead Hunter of the Order of the Holy Flame
Old 06-11-2001, 04:51 PM   #30
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Don't laugh.....our little next door neighbours came over to play and a while ao we were all sitting in front of the telly jabbing our fingers to Super Smash Brothers!

I know, don't say anything........

........I won every game

------------------