Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-12-2001, 01:46 PM   #11
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Ahhh Yea, I got stuck on that one! I remember summat about gettin Tarred + Featherd and pretendin to be a giant chicken! AIEEEEEEEEEE!

------------------
One Day, When The Nine Hells Are Full, The Damned Shall Walk The Earth, And I Shall Conquer

"I'm sorry I called you Cannonball Head. I meant to call you Chrome Dome" -
Old 06-12-2001, 01:48 PM   #12
BladeMaster

Hey Lord Shield is our Resident Giant Chicken. So no taking his title away.

------------------
By Clanggedin. What does a Dwarf have to do to get a drink around here.

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/evermeet

[This message has been edited by BladeMaster (edited 06-12-2001).]

Old 06-12-2001, 02:12 PM   #13
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Hello Lady Avalon! As Ramon pointed out, twould be a hopeless endeavor! I have been too busy anyway to post much lately, and then my husband broke his collar bone in five places.... so not much chance of catching up to anyone LOL

Ramon - Long time! Nice to see you again! Are you enjoying your new flat?

LadyWendy !

Sorry ! First time I was replying here a couple of days ago my comp. crashed and afterwards I had a major problem with my DSL connection. Anyway: Does it even need mentioning that Ramon is absolutely ecstatic about seeing LadyWendy again ? As for myself: thanks, I still like my new flat and get along fime with my new flatmate. Just the job-hunt is rather bleak. Sigh !

Very sorry to hear about your husband's injury and I hope his recuperation is going smoothly. May I ask what else has kept you busy and from posting here as much as usually ? ( I beg your pardon for that indiscrete question but Ramon made me ask it, as he is determined to personally remove any obstacle that might be keeping LadyWendy off the board ! )

Take care !

Beaumanoir ! Sorry, I failed to greet you in my first post here, and even more so as it is your thread: very impolite of me. So: pleased to meet ! And I really like your nick ! Happy posting and gaming to you !

------------------
So long !

R³ - new, much improved signature under construction !

[This message has been edited by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon (edited 06-12-2001).]
Old 06-12-2001, 03:03 PM   #14
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Ta Ramon... Err can I ask a question.... Y is ure sig... A cow? I mean, it does look like the bg cos, but still... IS A COW! Lol! Nice Sig... Hey Blademaster, when did u change ure sig? Mines changed now too! Happy Gaming All!

------------------
One Day, When The Nine Hells Are Full, The Damned Shall Walk The Earth, And I Shall Conquer

"I'm sorry I called you Cannonball Head. I meant to call you Chrome Dome"
Old 06-12-2001, 03:06 PM   #15
BladeMaster

Quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
Ta Ramon... Err can I ask a question.... Y is ure sig... A cow? I mean, it does look like the bg cos, but still... IS A COW! Lol! Nice Sig... Hey Blademaster, when did u change ure sig? Mines changed now too! Happy Gaming All!

I changed it last night. I wanted something diferent after all of the problems I caused the other day.

------------------

Old 06-12-2001, 03:38 PM   #16
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

I dont think you NEEDED to change cos of those problems, but I do like ure nu sig. BTW ladyzekke, hope ure hubby gets well soon.. or is he already well?

------------------

Old 06-12-2001, 03:39 PM   #17
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Also, how is my new sig? is it ok?

------------------

Old 06-12-2001, 03:46 PM   #18
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

GACK!!! LadyZ! Sorry to hear about your hubby's collarbone, *OUCH!!*
How have you been?!?!

------------------
Guitars, women, beer...what more can a man ask for?
I AM the bard eternal
Old 06-12-2001, 03:48 PM   #19
BladeMaster

Quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
Also, how is my new sig? is it ok?

I love your new sig.

------------------

Old 06-12-2001, 04:57 PM   #20
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:
LadyWendy !

Sorry ! First time I was replying here a couple of days ago my comp. crashed and afterwards I had a major problem with my DSL connection. Anyway: Does it even need mentioning that Ramon is absolutely ecstatic about seeing LadyWendy again ? As for myself: thanks, I still like my new flat and get along fime with my new flatmate. Just the job-hunt is rather bleak. Sigh !

Very sorry to hear about your husband's injury and I hope his recuperation is going smoothly. May I ask what else has kept you busy and from posting here as much as usually ? ( I beg your pardon for that indiscrete question but Ramon made me ask it, as he is determined to personally remove any obstacle that might be keeping LadyWendy off the board ! )

Take care !

Beaumanoir ! Sorry, I failed to greet you in my first post here, and even more so as it is your thread: very impolite of me. So: pleased to meet ! And I really like your nick ! Happy posting and gaming to you !

RAMON Y RAMON Y RAMON! So glad to hear from you! I'm happy that you get along fime with your flatmate... Sorry to hear the job hunt is not going so well I guess there must not be many good jobs available, because if there were someone as intelligent as you would be hired immediately!!

Well, Ramon, never fear! I'm still here!, just not posting as frequently lately, but the Ironworks will always be #1 with me. Basically RL things keeping me busy, and then I got the infamous "MSN" (echo echo echo), so find myself chatting there on many evenings with board members.

Hope that you can stick around and post now that you are settled in, I always enjoy reading things from Ramon x 3!

------------------