Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2001, 03:20 AM   #31
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
quote from Meet the Parents

so rudedawg, you must be pretty insecure. you prefer an animal thats eaily broken. a dog immediately gives in, doesnt resist at all. a cat makes you earn its loyalty.
LOL
I would love for someone to have called Sampson, an 90 lb Akita, easily broken...

I just feel that caats are sneaky, that's all. I don't trust them.

------------------
Old 06-10-2001, 03:32 AM   #32
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by RudeDawg:
They are. You can't.

I have a puppy that can rival any cat's sneaky techniques though! For only being 5 months old, that little guy is S M A R T! And Sneaky!

Moni

------------------

Old 06-10-2001, 07:23 AM   #33
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

I love it RudeDawg and oh so true, as all us cat lovers know. Very funny.

------------------

Old 06-10-2001, 07:40 AM   #34
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
thank you Fljotsdale!

She is precious! Here is a better pic of her, but you can't really see the lightning bolt stripe that runs down her forehead though...that's how she got the title "Captain Marmalade" heh heh heh I'll have to make sure I get a good one of her when I update my page soon.

Moni

She is adorable! But... she DOES look as though she is plotting something, lol!

------------------

Old 06-10-2001, 07:44 AM   #35
Fljotsdale

Quote:
Originally posted by Charean:
By the way... My cat is neutral evil... of course, it is easy to say that when you live with one. I have a friend whose cat is definitely chaotic evil... way too hyper!

Any other ideas on the alignment of cats?
Mine is MOST DECIDEDLY chaotic evil! All 'your voice is ambrosia' one minute and stabbing you in the back the next!
Maybe it's my fault for naming him 'Ozymandias, king of kings', lol!

------------------

Old 06-10-2001, 07:53 AM   #36
Fljotsdale

Quote:
Originally posted by RudeDawg:

Ooooooh yes! VERY sneaky! You CAN'T trust 'em! But that is part of their charm..
A dog - even guard and police dogs - are TAME. They can be trained. They are OWNED. I like dogs, but I'm not into being adored!
Cat's, now - well cats, even the sweetest and most tractable - are WILD animals. And you don't OWN a cat. A cat can get on just fine without you, and you feel priviledged if they choose to be with you. You get a small sense of what it must be like to have a tiger 'by the tail', lol! Trust it? NO WAY! Worship from afar? Yeah! I understand, I think, why the Egyptians worshipped the Cat!

Old 06-10-2001, 07:59 AM   #37
Leagle
Manshoon

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Moni:
[B]

You stole my cat you bastard!
Old 06-10-2001, 08:02 AM   #38
Leagle
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
thank you Fljotsdale!

She is precious! Here is a better pic of her, but you can't really see the lightning bolt stripe that runs down her forehead though...that's how she got the title "Captain Marmalade" heh heh heh I'll have to make sure I get a good one of her when I update my page soon.

Moni

Erm, that cat is called "Tigger", Moni. Now I know where she goes at night...

But seriously, my cat is bigger, wilder looking and has a paler belly. It is at least 1/2 african wildcat, has similar behaviour as well.

I also like dogs, but not in holland, they shit all over the -well, everywhere. I hate it. The owners don't care as well. Next time I catch one in the act it is dead meat. (And the dog.)

[This message has been edited by Leagle (edited 06-10-2001).]
Old 06-10-2001, 10:48 AM   #39
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Fljotsdale:
She is adorable! But... she DOES look as though she is plotting something, lol!
LOL! She was! She was watching a bird in the tree in our front yard! Too bad I did not get a closer shot...she has beautiful eyes...green, gold, and turquoise...the feline version of hazel I guess.

Moni

------------------

Old 06-10-2001, 11:00 AM   #40
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Leagle:
You stole my cat you bastard!
LOL! Did not! I snatched this one out from under the porch of an empty house across the street when she was barely 6 weeks old!
She was the first of the five babies to come out and get attention from me. She would rather have my company than her mom's. I think that is because she is the runt of the litter (and what a runt she is I have NEVER seen a smaller full grown cat!) and she always fought sleep, crying and complaining until me or Rex held her and petted her head til she fell into dreamland. She is very demanding when it comes to the attention she thinks she deserves.

The only girl of the litter, she is tough, a mean fighter when they play, she is the only cat we have that will give our 14 lb Siamese a run for his money.

She is also the best at instigating trouble making and conniving her brothers into doing something she was just told she can't do.

She is also a tattle-tale when the boys are doing something they won't let her do with them but that at least served some purpose when Tiger found himself in a neighbor's yard in between two Rottweiler's on chains too short to reach him but long enough to scare him into not moving nonetheless.

You sure this one's yours now?!
You want her?!?!?!??!

heh heh heh! Tigger sounds awesome! It's nice that they let us feed and pet them isn't it?

Moni

------------------

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 06-10-2001).]