Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2003, 05:13 PM   #1
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Breeding Netch. I've killed one (female); I got the message saying I'd killed one netch, but so far I've killed 2 males and neither seems to be the right one. Where might the other one be? The female was quite near the town but I've killed all the males nearby and no luck.

A guy in the morag tong gave me quest to help Mephala - I have to poison a guy's food in Balmora. I broke into his house, and I tried casting poison on some his kwama eggs that he had loose in a bowl, and also on his cooking pot, but that didn't seem to do anything. What do I have to do?

The Hlaalu guy in Caldera who Crassius has me working for asked me to get taxes or kill a couple of people on farms near Suran. What should I do? Am I supposed to go see them or should I tell Crassius and he'll deal with it? I don't want to traipse all the way out there, OR trapise all the way to Crassius if it's not the right thing to do.

Thanks! [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 04-27-2003, 05:13 PM: Message edited by: Aelia Jusa ]
Old 04-27-2003, 05:21 PM   #2
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

1. kill two of them. well, just kill every netch you see. you need two journal entry for that. since you already have one. hunt for another.

2. enter through roof, click on the pot. you should have the leaf like thing inside ( the one that the guy give you ) your inventory.

3. tell crassius about eveything. isn't that what he want you do to from start?

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
if you are a law abiding citizen you'll go to crassius immediately and tell him what the guy in caldera want you to do on every quest.

[ 04-27-2003, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: Kakero ]
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2003, 05:27 PM   #3
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:

2. enter through roof, click on the pot. you should have the leaf like thing inside ( the one that the guy give you ) your inventory.
Mmmm [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img] . What might that look like and what is it called? I don't have anything like that on me anymore, I must have thought it was an alchemy ingredient and put it somewhere in my house.
Old 04-27-2003, 05:33 PM   #4
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

He will have given you five specially-treated bittergreen petals.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2003, 05:49 PM   #5
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Well I'm sure they're in a basket or something somewhere in my house! LOL I'm really running out of places to put things in there too! If that mudcrab wasn't so inconveniently placed I'd have a lot more room!
Old 04-29-2003, 05:07 PM   #6
Rageheart
Emerald Dragon

i ran out of room in my manor so i put things outside and on the roof and everywhere....its not neat but it looks cool!