Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2004, 10:25 PM   #1
supercowman
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm trying to romance Jahiera and I was wondering if you have to be in single player to make it progress further because she hasn't said anything since the
spoiler
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
shadow dragon and I just finished talking to prince Elhan. how do I get things rolling with Jahiera?
Old 11-09-2004, 01:08 AM   #2
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

From what I've heard, Jaheira is willing to romance male Humans, Elves, or Half-Elves, of any class, alignment, or Charisma.

There are hurdles, though: You have to be at (or beyond) certain stages of her quest for her Romance to continue, you have to sleep outdoors every so often, and there's at least one point (in her quest or romance, I forget which) where you have to have a pretty-good Reputation.

With that said, the odds are that you will not complete either the quest or romance, even if you do everything right, because both are notoriously riddled with bugs. Some people report that they've never had problems with it, and some computers can never get it to work. I myself have managed to finish Jaheira's quest and romance--ONCE. After at least a dozen failed attempts.
Old 11-09-2004, 01:20 AM   #3
krunchyfrogg
Red Dragon

I believe Jaheira will also romance Halflings. Suh-weeet. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

BTW, you don't need a certain Rep for Jahiera's romance, but there are different outcomes if your Rep is too low (just don't go above 18, b/c her comments get annoying, although it won't have any affect on the romance).
Old 11-09-2004, 10:59 AM   #4
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

I thought you had to trigger it off by...
Spoilers
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Buying the locket off the merchent in the docks?
Old 11-09-2004, 03:17 PM   #5
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

Jahaboam does play a neat little side-role, but a totally unneccessary one. It's not required, it just adds flavor.
SixOfSpades is offline   Reply With Quote