Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2003, 11:11 PM   #21
Charlie
Lord Ao

I'll give you one for now. You may find this pretty disgusting but we were young, poor and made our own fun.

In England/UK? there is a kids game called "knock down Ginger". Basically it consists of knocking on some-ones door then running away. A good game of Knock down Ginger would eventually have someone chasing you. Well we did elaborate our games for nasty people, or what we considered nasty. We would get a large paper bag and a small shovelling implement. We would fill the bag with dog crap and lay it at the door of the victims house. We'd light the bag, knock the door then stand just out of sight. The victim always opened the door, saw the flames and immediately started stamping on the bag. Man we used to wet ourselves, they couldn't even chase us....you ever seen a guy trying to run with a shoe full of shite? Believe me, they hobble, they don't want to offload the shoe but they can't chase you one footed. We were poor, it was fun... cruel...but I still laugh.
[img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/england1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />One Love, Peace. [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/pissr.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/piss.gif\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 02-07-2003, 11:38 PM   #22
SecretMaster
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
I'll give you one for now. You may find this pretty disgusting but we were young, poor and made our own fun.

In England/UK? there is a kids game called "knock down Ginger". Basically it consists of knocking on some-ones door then running away. A good game of Knock down Ginger would eventually have someone chasing you. Well we did elaborate our games for nasty people, or what we considered nasty. We would get a large paper bag and a small shovelling implement. We would fill the bag with dog crap and lay it at the door of the victims house. We'd light the bag, knock the door then stand just out of sight. The victim always opened the door, saw the flames and immediately started stamping on the bag. Man we used to wet ourselves, they couldn't even chase us....you ever seen a guy trying to run with a shoe full of shite? Believe me, they hobble, they don't want to offload the shoe but they can't chase you one footed. We were poor, it was fun... cruel...but I still laugh.
Ah, the good ol Sh*t in a bag then doorbell ditch tactic, a classic.
Old 02-07-2003, 11:52 PM   #23
Charlie
Lord Ao

Yes, it's a worldwide thing no doubt. Still a classic.
[img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/england1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />One Love, Peace. [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/pissr.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/piss.gif\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 02-08-2003, 02:07 AM   #24
chi master
Zhentarim Guard

This is one that went wrong...

*I made A Bamboo stick trap at the bottom of a step path in my yard (Basicly a stick raised above the path to trip someone up) and my little brother went raceing down the path to get his ball and fell flat on his face un-fortunately It nearly broke his nose so I was in very very deep @!#$.
*I've also Got behind someone while another pushed.
*Ran around my old school field with a friend each holding on end of a jumper a triped kids over from behind.
*And put other boys bags in the girls toilets(or if we really didn't like each other put bags/drink bottles in urinals)

[ 02-08-2003, 02:08 AM: Message edited by: chi master ]
Old 02-08-2003, 02:48 AM   #25
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
In my first marriage my wife was easily startled, so I wouold some times wait untill she went intot he bathroom, and then move right up in front of the door....less than an inch from it and wait for her to open then door. I didn't have to move or say a word, and she would jump right out of her skin when she opened the door and I was right there inches from her [img]smile.gif[/img] ....in hind sight ..maybe she wasnt too amused [img]smile.gif[/img]
I did that, too, until I was told "What if I get a heart attack! I bet you won't find it as funny, Then!"