Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2001, 01:21 AM   #1
sep257
Dungeon Master

ok i accept all flak for this post..but ive played a set of chars all the way through to the illithad (sp?) dungeon after the fishmen thing... and i havent been to trade meet yet.. ive seen people post that they went there after the circus tent quest... how do i get to trademeet? please advise....what if anything is useful (items/exp) to a lev 10-13 evil party in chap 3...
Old 07-12-2001, 02:01 AM   #2
Darviathar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by sep257:
ok i accept all flak for this post..but ive played a set of chars all the way through to the illithad (sp?) dungeon after the fishmen thing... and i havent been to trade meet yet.. ive seen people post that they went there after the circus tent quest... how do i get to trademeet? please advise....what if anything is useful (items/exp) to a lev 10-13 evil party in chap 3...

Some wandering child gave me the trademeet quest. I cannot remember exactly where I ran into him, but I think someone at the city gates will also activate the quest for you. As for items, this quest doesn't provide anything especially crucial, but it isn't very time consuming and definitely worth the trip, even if you are eager to see where the main plot develops.
Old 07-12-2001, 02:08 AM   #3
Hayashi
Silver Dragon

The merchants at Trademeet also sell some cool stuff, so it's definitely worth the trip.
If you didn't finish all the quests by Chap 3, you get a chance to return athkatla in CHap 6 to tie up all the loose ends before proceeding on to Chap 7 (the final chapter in SoA).

------------------
"Butt-kicking for goodness!" - Minsc
"Cities always teem with evil and decay. Let's give it a good shake and SEE WHAT FALLS OUT!!" - Minsc
Old 07-12-2001, 02:56 AM   #4
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Try going to the Gates district and talking to the peasant you see there. I believe the quest that a child gives you is actually the Umar Hills quest.

------------------
Why?
Old 07-12-2001, 08:31 AM   #5
AngelofDeath
Drizzt Do'Urden

Is Trademeet lit up on your world map? If not, and you don't get approached by the little kid(I think the kid is minsc related).
:
:spoiler
:
:
:
:
:

You can go to the temple ruins, and talk to Mazzy, she'll give you the map location. But that is all tied into the Umar hills....It's a tangled web....