Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2003, 01:12 PM   #1
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

A man walks into a bar and sees a beautiful, well-dressed woman quietly sitting on a bar stool all alone.

He walks up to her and says, "Hi there, how's it going tonight?"

She turns to him, looks him straight in the eyes, and says, "Just in case you might be interested, I'll screw anybody, any time, any where, any place it just doesn't matter to me."

The guy steps back, raises his eyebrows as his eyes widen, and says, "What law firm do you work for?"
Old 02-05-2003, 01:16 PM   #2
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

so would you be the male counterpart, tl?
Old 02-05-2003, 02:11 PM   #3
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
A man walks into a bar and sees a beautiful, well-dressed woman quietly sitting on a bar stool all alone.

He walks up to her and says, "Hi there, how's it going tonight?"

She turns to him, looks him straight in the eyes, and says, "Just in case you might be interested, I'll screw anybody, any time, any where, any place it just doesn't matter to me."

The guy steps back, raises his eyebrows as his eyes widen, and says, "What law firm do you work for?"
Is this a real life story TL? [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL! Nice joke though. BTW, how´s your new job coming along? Have you started yet?
Old 02-05-2003, 02:21 PM   #4
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

No, Willow, I start Monday. I tried to make today the last day of my current job, but my a**hole boss (there are 2 bosses, and they are like Two-Face) cajoled me into staying til Friday - foiling my attempts to gain 2 days off work. This amidst saying some very uncool things, BTW, not the least of which was "we were gonna fire you sooner or later anyway." And this from a 20+ yr. attorney. I felt like telling him "Well, nah nah nahna nah na, got you first."

Oh, well, as Homer Simpson said, when you hate your job don't quit - just do it poorly.
[img]graemlins/homer.gif[/img]
Old 02-05-2003, 02:34 PM   #5
WillowIX
Apophis

They actualy told you that to your face? And you didn´t knock him down? I don´t think my boss would dare to tell me that, since I´m an authorized scalpel wielder. Are you longing for monday? More work and higher wage? Or same amount of work and higher wage? IIRC you told us about this in the cafe some time ago but my memory isn´t what it used to be. Imagine what it will be like when I´m 30.

[ 02-05-2003, 02:34 PM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]
Old 02-05-2003, 02:40 PM   #6
Charlie
Lord Ao

Topic: Dream Girl

= Two feet tall, no teeth, long tongue and a flat head you can stand your beer on.
[img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/england1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />One Love, Peace. [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/pissr.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/piss.gif\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 02-05-2003, 02:46 PM   #7
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Now, Charlie, that's just rude. And Andrew Dice Clay is sooo old he could be Tony Soprano's father.

Yeah, Willow, he really said that. I did a lot of tounge-holding to keep from saying a LOT he needs to hear. I've talked with the other associates, relating the story, and they have informed me if I don't tell the other partner of the situation, they will.

It doesn't matter - he's a social moron who will never learn anyway. Certainly is one bridge I'm okay with burning, though.
Old 02-05-2003, 05:31 PM   #8
Sir Krustin
Symbol of Cyric

Harhar! good one.

As to the boss, I've always found the sweetest revenge is to be polite and leave without making a fuss. It really makes them nervous!
Old 02-06-2003, 08:49 PM   #9
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Is there anyone out there that actually likes lawyers?