Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2000, 05:01 AM   #1
teefha

Ok, i summoned the snakespirit and answered the questions. The snakehead opened. The room looks like an elevator. But when I use the switch, a trap opends and i fall down and don't come any further.

Has anyone a tip for me, how to activate the elevator?
Old 11-29-2000, 05:49 AM   #2
xenotoca

OK several have had a problem here, including me. In fact the floor slides open and you fall down into the Nagra`s ante chamber. If I remember rightly it turn into an elevator when you exit the snake pit. Save before pressing the button. Stand in the middle of the floor and press the button. Now some have looked down and fell in no problem I however kept ending up in a shaft with a passage that I could not go down (in fact this is an exit/entrance in the shaft). I found that pressing the button and then holding down the jump key ( 0 unless you have remapped it) worked for me.
Old 11-30-2000, 09:20 AM   #3
teefha

No, sorry, the elevator don't work. But I found the first use of all the broken crates. Lets build a Ladder!!! It takes some time, but i reached the next floor.

There up, i killed someone (???) an found the masc. Was this the naga? Or, when not, where in the heck can i find her???
Old 11-30-2000, 09:21 AM   #4
teefha

No, sorry, the elevator don't work. But I found the first use of all the broken crates. Lets build a Ladder!!! It takes some time, but i reached the next floor.

There up, i killed someone (???) an found the masc. Was this the naga? Or, when not, where in the heck can i find her???
Old 11-30-2000, 09:41 AM   #5
Davros
Takhisis Follower

WOW, you've got me scratching my head. If you have the masque of death then you have killed Elyssia the high priestess (and presumaly all her henchmen). How did you manage to get there without visiting Xydusia (the Naga - she looks like the spirit that talked to you back at the serpent idol - large of head, thick but relatively small of snake body. Did you do the lift maze? (doesn't sound like it). There are a couple of exits from the auditorium - first one is out behind the altar (switch). The usual entry is up above the auditorium around a few corners of twisting passage. This may allow you access to the Naga, but seeing as how you haven't opened the door with the correct key it may not. Best alternative if you don't want to miss anything is to take the altar exit and let it lead you back around to the serpent idol. Then have another go at falling down that lift hole. You need to kill the naga for the temple quest, so worth having another go (save first).
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2000, 11:44 AM   #6
teefha

no, i didn't use the lift, becouse the only thing, that happen was, that i fell down in a hole an couldn't get out. thats why i unse the stairs made of crates!

Can anyone tell me, how to use "lift" normaly???

It's interesting but important. I got the mask. I freed d'soto. I got the mavin!!!
Old 12-01-2000, 03:59 AM   #7
Davros
Takhisis Follower

That lift after the serpent idol doesn't function as a lift. The floor is meant to open up, and you are meant to fall down a schute to Xydusia. Somehow you must have fallen off the schute. Have you tried falling in again? The other thing that is important down there is the tome of fire if you want to get a zenmaster.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2000, 12:38 AM   #8
teefha

ok Davros,

i fell down. But then? I didn't find a way out. What is to do???
Old 12-07-2000, 02:10 PM   #9
Lily the Ranger

This is what I remember: You do the ceremony. You fall down the shaft and end up in a room (the narrator says something about "a large shape in the other room", at this point I save and cast every defense spell I can muster. You leave this room and go to the adjoining room. NOTE: This shaft seemed to be linked vertically to the shaft I escaped from after killing the mask lady (elyssia?) . . . If the floors go in this order (crazy map) Brazier room, Elyssia level, Xydusa's level that might explain how you did an Indian Jones and "swung"into Elyssia's level, instead of ending up at the bottom. Assuming you fell down the shaft immediately after entering the snake's mouth you should have plunged into the room adjoining Xydusa's (giving you time to cast spells and heal).
Old 12-08-2000, 09:31 PM   #10
PuterGeek

After I summon the spirit....what are the answers too her questions...I have no idea!!