Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-28-2001, 08:59 AM   #1
Ziroc

The project is still deeply underway, many, many levels done on paper, and now a few people have asked to help!! Should be awesome! If anyone else wants to draw up some levels, email them or post them here, in jpeg format if you want.

When NWN's is released, we'll get right to work on it, and some of you that asked to help will be able to help design some levels in the editor, and I've got tons of textures (3 gigs worth) and they are all seamless!!

Ziroc -- More soon!
Old 03-07-2001, 07:14 AM   #2
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Cool!!
Where can one get some info on the level design and such?

------------------

::HOWLING WOLFGIR THE MAD WOLF::
WOLFGIR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2001, 04:48 PM   #3
Balgin
Elminster

I don't know too much about computers but I'm a bit of a genius when it comes to mapping with a sheet of paper and a pencil. I'm also pretty good at coming up with decent sounding NPC names (and well fleshed out backgrounds) and enjoy working on storylines and encounter ideas. I haven't got a clue how good I'll be with the 3D editing stuff but I reckon I could help out on all the other aspects of the project. I've got Undermountain boxed sets 2 and 3 and could probably whack up something from them. However a more pressing matter for me is to see that my long cherished B2 The Keep on the Borderlands module gets put to good use (the only changes that I'd make is to change some of the copious +1 hand axes to something more in keeping with the groups play style and change a few NPC names).It should be fun.

------------------
Balgin, the Dwarf
Balgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2001, 11:14 PM   #4
Azlan
Banned User

Is there a beta-test version that is to be distrubuted to hungry users?

------------------
Yip!
"You want some? Come get some."
Azlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2001, 01:42 AM   #5
Xavier Darkheart
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well, I'd be more than egar to help with anything I can.
Xavier Darkheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2001, 01:23 AM   #6
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

can me help? can me help? me got da besht shpellingz here!!
250 is offline   Reply With Quote