Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-2003, 07:26 PM   #1
Dace De'Briago
Silver Dragon

I've installed the Imoen romance and it is very, very good. This is the first romance I've ever bothered doing (Aerie, Jahiera and Viconia don't really float my boat, and I'm always up for a little incest ) and I need to know what is SUPPOSED to happen when you encounter Bodhi in a romance.

SPOILER

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

As far as I was aware, Bodhi was supposed to steal my lover away and I was meant to resurrect her in the Temple ruins? True/False?

I have just finished the second Bodhi encounter, so I've missed this plot 'twist' if it ever existed.

There are two factors I can see are relevant:

a) The Imoen romance is a mod, and you do not get Imoen until after the first Bodhi battle. Your love is taken from you during your FIRST Bodhi encounter.

b) Improved Bodhi is also installed (God, I loved it when Gath, Do'Urden and the slobbish Reiracc was butchered by her). Does this change the plot line?

Anyway, clarification about when the incident USUALLY happens would be greatly appreciated. Anyone with the Imoen mod/Bodhi upgrade who actually knows if it's possible to get the 'resurrection' mission please let me know.

Cheers lovers
Old 05-07-2003, 07:38 PM   #2
Legolas
Jack Burton

AFAIK, Bodhi will indeed suggest taking Imoen (assuming you're not romancing any of the other four options as well, in which case she prefers to just steal that character), but, unlike the other romances, not actually do so because she couldn't think of anything worse to do to Imoen than what had already been done to her. Not entirely sure though.
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 10:51 PM   #3
jcompton
Elminster

Yes, from what I recall browsing through the mod there's a somewhat surreal moment where they say "Wow, I thought Bodhi was so totally going to abduct and vampirize Imoen! Whew! Good thing she didn't!"