Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2001, 01:20 AM   #1
Knarfling
Drow Warrior

I finished my Solo Quest.

My elven Assassin was 133 level when I finally met Cet. I did a save before hand and tried a couple of endings.

I liked the cool face I got when Cet took possession of me. Too bad I can't keep it for the next game. I was amazingly in control of myself while he was in possession of me. I even went back to town and became a zenmaster. I was told to go out and save the land. I wish there was a way to waste the shop keepers for being so stupid.

I also used the "good" ending and came back with Kerah's sword. I (of course) did some exploring while everyone was talking (they don't give you time after they are finished talking to loot the two chests and you can't go back) and came out with the Lance of the Lady. I blessed it a couple of times, but it appears that only a Valkarie can use it.

I started the game over with a 1st level Zenmaster with some pretty maxed out stats. I even managed to kill Grue Morde before he could get away. He tried to dissapear on me and I caught him just as he vanished. When I got the Signet of the Mavin, the Mayor wouldn't tell me that Gareth was dead the way he usually does. But I still couldn't talk to Gareth. I wonder if it will make a difference in the game later on. I suppose not, since I am not planning to be an assassin this turn. I wonder how high I can take my Zenmaster without changing classes and without killing any NPC's just for the exp?

Oh, and I found out that you can pickpocket H'Tharks lockpicks off of Gorthius. The assassins never show up to kill him, so I think I will keep him and his crew alive. I wonder if Scanthril will still mutter that the Hidden Circle is out of the way?

Knarfling

------------------
Only two of my personalites have delusions, but one of them is paranoid and the other is out to get him.
Knarfling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2001, 01:26 AM   #2
Moni

Very cool Knarfling! I never heard of the Lance of the Lady you acquired! Did you make a female warrior to be sure that only a Valkyrie can use it?

The town news about Gareth's death will happen, you just have to be far enough along in quests to be sent towards ishad N'ha.

Nice way to keep Gorthius alive too!

Congrats again on the win! I too would have liked to have kept Cet's Head (LOL) but I do prefer Kerah's sword.

: )
Moni
Old 04-03-2001, 01:38 AM   #3
Knarfling
Drow Warrior

Yep, I tried that. I even tried it on a female Zenmaster and a female Samurai, but neither of them could use it. I haven't tried a female barbarian, but for some reason I don't think it is going to work.

As for Gareth dying, I am already at the Serpent temple and I still can't get they mayor to tell me that he is dead. (I went back after killing Tevik and he still wouldn't admit that Gareth was dead.) Maybe Since I killed the assassin before he could get to to him, Gareth will be waiting to congratulate me when I off Cet again. (Yeah, Right!!)

Thanx for the congrats!

Knarfling
Knarfling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2001, 01:40 AM   #4
Moni

Hey Gareth waiting to congratulate you would be too cool!!

: )
Moni
Old 04-03-2001, 08:23 AM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Yay!!!!!!!

(Lance of the Lady is a pole/staff weapon but the book gives no clue as to what class can use it)

Wyv

------------------
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2001, 08:41 AM   #6
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Congrats!

------------------
Adam Mage/Warlock
adam warlock is offline   Reply With Quote