Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2001, 11:57 PM   #1
Voltar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I finally figured out that pressing the "0" key on the numpad will make me jump but I still can't get on the sticks to get out of the caves. Running at the stick and jumping at the last second doesn't seem to work either. Anyone know how to get six people up on a stick? Thanks
Voltar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2001, 12:22 AM   #2
maxpower

Dunno if this will help or not...but I never used the sticks at all....i had a level 12 athalete and he could jump right up to the top without the sticks....

What I done was walk away from the entrance you want to go out of then move forwards...hit the shift key then jump just as you hit the wall..might take two or three goes..but it worked for me.
Old 02-09-2001, 06:24 AM   #3
carg
The Magister

Sorry, but the sticks are not sticky, so you'll not be able to climb them. Rather you should climb the blocks that rise from the floor and walls when inserting the sticks. The trick is filling the right holes so as to get the best blocks for climbing to the exits.
Reverse logic works quite good here: if you need a block, the 'wormhole' would be on the other side of the room, and most probably too high to reach.
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2001, 06:55 AM   #4
TarlA42

Try to get at least 3 worm woods. They are found in chests about the dungeon. You can get out with 2 (my experience) but make sure you are not still a "Boogre", unless you want to be a boogre.
Boogres' are handy because of the HP, but the fact that spells are not there when you need them sort of s#ck.
Good luck...
Old 02-09-2001, 05:14 PM   #5
Voltar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks everyone! I was so busy trying to jump up on the sticks I didn't notice the blocks moving out LOL! I did have all three sticks and managed to get out with my recently un-boogred troops. I spent so much time in prison I forgot what they looked like LOL!
Voltar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2001, 08:29 PM   #6
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Congrats on getting out!!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2001, 11:02 AM   #7
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

bump it to the top

------------------