Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-12-2008, 08:07 PM   #1
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Default Thieve's Catacombs, (spoilers?)

or whatever their called, the end of the final chapter. I've discovered that the green glyphs are pretty reliable markers for traps, but I'm not sure what the red glyphs are all about. Anyone have any ideas?

On a side note, re: exp cap, everyone in my party is topped off at 161000, I've forgotten if that's the max, or if the max is actually divided between all party members, I'd read the manual, but I seem to have lost it.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Firestormalpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 01:55 PM   #2
ZFR
Legion Symbol

Default Re: Thieve's Catacombs, (spoilers?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestormalpha View Post
or whatever their called, the end of the final chapter. I've discovered that the green glyphs are pretty reliable markers for traps, but I'm not sure what the red glyphs are all about. Anyone have any ideas?

On a side note, re: exp cap, everyone in my party is topped off at 161000, I've forgotten if that's the max, or if the max is actually divided between all party members, I'd read the manual, but I seem to have lost it.
161000 is max. It's not divided.
Old 02-13-2008, 04:46 PM   #3
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion

I kinda figured as much, but I had to ask anyway.

At any rate I finished once again. Noticed however that you don't actually have to win to get your final save, that formed right when I entered the final door.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Firestormalpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 05:22 PM   #4
ZFR
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestormalpha View Post
I kinda figured as much, but I had to ask anyway.

At any rate I finished once again. Noticed however that you don't actually have to win to get your final save, that formed right when I entered the final door.
ya that's in the manual too