Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2002, 03:04 PM   #1
Tulle
Elite Waterdeep Guard

who should i side with guys???? im an elven Warrior/Mage/Thief with both thief and warrior stronghold...im reasonably strong (like lvls 11/13/14...i´ve been thinking and im leaning for Bodhi because you get all aran linvails treasures anyway and if im correct you get more exp by siding with bodhi...oh yeah im soloing and lawful good i think.....
\"Say hello to my little friend\"<br />- The Axethrower troops in Warcraft 2<br />\"I KNOW ITS NOT 3D!\"<br />- Artanis The Protoss, Starcraft Broodwar<br />\"MILLENNIUM HAND AND SHRIMP!\"<br />- Foul Ole Ron, Discworld Series<br />\"OH MY GOD,THEY KILLED KENNY!\"<br />- Various South Park Characters<br />\"Use the Force, Luke\"<br />- Obi Wan Kenobi, Star Wars<br />\"Dont throw up into the wind\"<br />- Human Captain on Destroyer,Warcraft 2
Tulle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2002, 03:11 PM   #2
Nifft the Nimble

If you are actually Lawful Good, there is no way you can side with Bodhi! She is an evil undead monster.

If you are some other alignment, particularly a chaotic or evil one, feel free to side with her. She promises great power, after all.

In the end, it doesn't matter much. You get all the best items no matter whom you select.

-- Nifft, not quite lawful
Nifft the Nimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2002, 03:19 PM   #3
Tulle
Elite Waterdeep Guard

why cant i side with her??? i got the message from Valen...does bodhi just say i cant side with her or what????
\"Say hello to my little friend\"<br />- The Axethrower troops in Warcraft 2<br />\"I KNOW ITS NOT 3D!\"<br />- Artanis The Protoss, Starcraft Broodwar<br />\"MILLENNIUM HAND AND SHRIMP!\"<br />- Foul Ole Ron, Discworld Series<br />\"OH MY GOD,THEY KILLED KENNY!\"<br />- Various South Park Characters<br />\"Use the Force, Luke\"<br />- Obi Wan Kenobi, Star Wars<br />\"Dont throw up into the wind\"<br />- Human Captain on Destroyer,Warcraft 2
Old 03-02-2002, 03:29 PM   #4
Kezardin
Elminster

Tulle,

I think you'll find Bodhi won't ally with a character who is a thief (single-, dual- or multi-class) anyhow

Kez
Kezardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2002, 03:32 PM   #5
Tulle
Elite Waterdeep Guard

oo...do you get the message from Valen anyways then????
Old 03-02-2002, 03:35 PM   #6
Kezardin
Elminster

Tulle,

Valen always drops in for a chat. When you go see Bodhi she sneers charmingly (my, what big teeth you have, my dear) and sends you packing

Kez
Kezardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2002, 03:41 PM   #7
Tulle
Elite Waterdeep Guard

oo...ok...well that narrows down the choices rather much then doesnt it (= ...oh well i guess i have to side with those stupid thieves then...o welll...
Old 03-02-2002, 03:43 PM   #8
Sir Exxon
Zartan

quote:
Originally posted by Tulle:
oo...ok...well that narrows down the choices rather much then doesnt it (= ...oh well i guess i have to side with those stupid thieves then...o welll...

A good choice my friend.
You'll get much more experience with Linvail, cause the vamps are worth much more XP then the Shadow Thieves.

see ya!
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2002, 04:04 PM   #9
Sir Goulum
John Locke

You cant because you are part thief. You have to side with Aaron Linvail.
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2002, 04:54 PM   #10
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

And then theres the fact that some NPCs in your party leave when you side with Bodhi e.g Minsc, Keldorn.
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote