Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-2004, 07:42 PM   #1
Malavon's Rage
Elminster

I'm thinking of digging into this series now that I'm almost done with the Avatar series, thought I'd get the word from the IW on your opinions about this series. Are there any characters that I may know from other books? Where does it take place? blah blah blah

Try to Keep SPOILERS to a minimum if you could [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2004, 10:53 PM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

<font color=skyblue>I will honor your request and not link you to past conversations on this very topic. I really enjoyed the books. Tremendously! You asked if there be anyone that you will recognize? hehe...well...let's just say that if you have truely read "all" of the Avatar series, including The Trial of Cyric the Mad...then yes...you will again be reading about somebody that you know. Another figure that you will recognize from previous stories (if you read any of the Harpers books) will also have a small part to play in the trilogy. Some other big-name people in the F.R. world make the pages here and there. Note: This trilogy was being written right on top of Ed Greenwood's timeline with Elminster in Hell. Both stories share a common link, but are wholly independent of one another.

I hope this little post is of use to you.</font>
Old 04-14-2004, 11:08 PM   #3
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

all i remeber is that i enjoyed reading his book. enjoy [img]smile.gif[/img]

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 07:44 PM   #4
Malavon's Rage
Elminster

Hmm, sounds good so far. I'll definitley have to check it out