Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2001, 10:51 PM   #1
Xan
Dungeon Master

OK, I got the 4 monkley & 1 Snake idols, killed the dragonfly and did the library thing. Now, before you go down the stairs to the library area, I found a hallway with a gate at the end. WHat is back there and how do I open it?
ALso, while none of my chars have bard quest, I read somewhere (me cheat-me BAD!) the the scroll of trickery is in the library, but I can't find it for future use! Do I have to have the quest for it to be there and come back later if I do the Bard thing?
Thanks!

------------------
In an infinite universe, not only is anything possible, but highly probable!
Xan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2001, 10:59 PM   #2
Deco
Dungeon Master

Don't worry, you will eventually reach this gate by the other side.
And yes, you have to get the quest for bard to find the scroll in the library. Many items only appear after you get the quest for them. Bad design...

-Deco
Deco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2001, 11:05 PM   #3
Tananda
Elminster

Xan,
Sorry, you really have to get Bard's quest to find the scroll. It's not rare situation in this game - when you can find an item only after getting quest for it.
Regarding that way with the gate (if I think of right gates) - you can walk there only later - after exploring areas where Elyssia and Naga live.
Hope it can help

------------------
Sincerely Yours,
Tanda
Tananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2001, 11:05 PM   #4
Xan
Dungeon Master

Thanks Deco! Guess I have to decide if I ever wnat to come back for the Bard, not sure if the class is really worth it. The only left now is to dive down the throat of the serpent! See you out of the other end! (EWW! Bad Image!!!)

------------------
In an infinite universe, not only is anything possible, but highly probable!
Xan is offline   Reply With Quote