Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-14-2004, 07:07 AM   #11
Dalamar Stormcrow
Banned User

What kind of wireless optical do you have? I have the Intellimouse Explorer 4.0 with a mouse wheel that can scroll left and right. *The crowd falls deathly ill.........silent! I mean't silent.*
Old 01-14-2004, 07:08 AM   #12
Dalamar Stormcrow
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by LordKathen:
quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:
We call it RADIO these days.......
I don't get it... [/QUOTE]Kinda poorly executed Mouse..........
Old 01-14-2004, 07:10 AM   #13
Intrepid
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Ya, I have some for my digital camera. From what you guys are saying, I will be glad I have them.

Speaking of batteries, I know they have come a long way with rechargables, but with the technology out there in personal electronics, you would think it would be better. It's a consperacy, I swear!
yeah, but wait untill the fuel cell comes out
anyway my rechargables seem to last me a few weeks and take about 8 hours to charge (they are AAs) so i'm happy, BTW i have a few spare so i just alternate when i have to change so i don't have to waith for them to charge.
Old 01-14-2004, 07:12 AM   #14
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Dalamar Stormcrow:
What kind of wireless optical do you have? I have the Intellimouse Explorer 4.0 with a mouse wheel that can scroll left and right. *The crowd falls deathly ill.........silent! I mean't silent.*
It's a cheaper brand called "MICRO innovations". It does'nt have all the features I would like, but I thought I would start with a 20 dollar throw-away, before I bought a more expensive model.
Old 01-14-2004, 07:16 AM   #15
LordKathen

Quote:
Originally posted by Dalamar Stormcrow:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:
We call it RADIO these days.......
I don't get it... [/QUOTE]Kinda poorly executed Mouse.......... [/QUOTE]Ok, I got it.
Old 01-14-2004, 07:19 AM   #16
LordKathen

Quote:
Originally posted by Intrepid:
quote:
Ya, I have some for my digital camera. From what you guys are saying, I will be glad I have them.

Speaking of batteries, I know they have come a long way with rechargables, but with the technology out there in personal electronics, you would think it would be better. It's a consperacy, I swear!
yeah, but wait untill the fuel cell comes out
anyway my rechargables seem to last me a few weeks and take about 8 hours to charge (they are AAs) so i'm happy, BTW i have a few spare so i just alternate when i have to change so i don't have to waith for them to charge.
[/QUOTE]Hey, ya, I could come up with a hydrogen fuel cell unit for cell phones and such, and be RICH!!! Thanks for the idea Intrepid!!! [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 01-14-2004, 11:29 AM   #17
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

I use the Logitech Cordless MX700 Duo (Keyboard and mouse) which run on standard batteries and I'm still using the batteries it came with the keyboard while the mouse has it's own cradle where it recharges from dead to full very quickly.
Had an A4Tech cordless keyboard and mouse prior to this one which the mouse came with rechargable batteries and a little receiver which also served as a charger. Good thing is that they gave you 4 batteries meaning you could use two while the other two were charging but I found that they needed charging every day or two. Much happier with the logitech on this behalf.
Old 01-14-2004, 11:48 AM   #18
ZFR
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Ok, I got it.
I still dont get it ...

oh and btw I had a cordless normal mouse before but now i got an optical...er... "cordful?" one and i must say i like it better
Old 01-14-2004, 03:25 PM   #19
slicer15
Symbol of Cyric

Well, I used to think about all this wireless stuff and wonder what the use was as I'd never had any problems with wires...then I bought my new PC (built it myself) and I understood...boy, did I understand...I hate wires and cables!!
Old 01-14-2004, 04:58 PM   #20
Link
Jack Burton

I had a wireless mouse but it kept eating so much batteries that I bought a new optical one and I'm loving it. Much better than the wireless one.

I also had a wireless keyboard (which was handy some of the time) but I couldn't play Unreal Tournament with it, so I bought a new wired keyboard which is working splendidly.