Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2003, 04:12 AM   #1
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Light Bulb

got from my email.. check it out.. very funny

They'd known each other since school days and had since become the best of friends. They shared everything and anything and spent lots of
time together in and after school. But the friendship never developed into anything deeper.

Diane kept a secret... her admiration and love for Jack. She had her reasons for keeping it a secret. FEAR. Fear of rejection... fear that he
might not feel the same... fear that he might not want to be her best friend anymore... fear of losing someone that she could always find comfort in. At least if she kept her feelings to herself she
would still be able to spend time with him... and hopefully, he would be the one to tell her how he felt towards her.

Time passed and soon... school was over. Jack and Diane went separate ways. Jack continued his studies overseas while Diane got herself a job. They still kept in touch though... penned letters, sent each other photographs and mailed each other gifts. Diane longed for Jack to be back.

She decided that she would tell him her feelings once he got back. And then... out of the blue... the mails from Jack stopped coming. Diane wrote to him, but there was never a reply. Where was he? What happened? Lots of questions ran through her mind...

Two years passed and Diane was still hopeful that Jack would come back... or at least send her a note. And then her prayers were answered. One mid-August day, she received a note from Jack... it said: "Diane, I have a surprise for you. I'm flying over. Meet me at the airport. My flight comes in at 4 p.m. on Saturday. I can't wait to see you again Diane! There's something I need to tell you, something I've been keeping all this time... Love n Kisses Jack"

Diane's fingers shook as she read the note. Her heart soared. Diane was thrilled. Love and kisses... it meant a lot for a lady who had waited so long for those words. She was ecstatic.

The day arrived, Diane waited anxiously for Jack. She had slipped into her best dress and did her best to look as pretty as she could. She looked
around but Jack was nowhere in sight. She waited and waited, wondering what she would say to Jack when he got there, what their meeting would be like. Would there be love in his eyes? Would there be
longing bred from years of separation and hiding each others' feelings?

Oh how she longed to see him! How she longed to throw her arms around him and tell him she was a fool to ever let him go without ever telling
him how she felt. She was certain Jack felt it too. There was always a certain magic about them when they were together.

Then... a lady in a sexy tight blue dress approached her. She had a very concerned look on her face, "Hi! I'm Lyn, a friend of Jack. Are you
Diane?" she asked. Diane just nodded her head.

I'm afraid I... I have bad news for you... Jack is not coming... he won't be coming back anymore," said the lady, placing a hand on Diane's shoulder. Diane shook her head in confusion. She felt her heart constrict. What could possibly have happened? Diane felt an overwhelming fear inside
her. Her hands turned cold. Her voice shook as she asked: "Where... where's Jack? What happened to him??? Please tell me..." Diane begged the lady...

The lady looked intently at Diane... and then she gave Diane a nudge on the shoulder and said,

SCROLL DOWN

"HOY GAGAH... IT'S ME... JACK... JACKILYN!!!!!!
DI MO VA AKO NAKILALA?!!! ANG GANDA-GANDA KO NGAYON,
DI VAAAAH???!!!! ECHUSERA KA NAMAN MASYADO SISTER!
KALOWKA KAH HUH!!!!

TRANSLATED:
HOY GAGAH, ITS ME JACK .. JACKILYN. DONT YOU RECOGNIZE ME? IM SO BEAUTIFUL RIGHT? (THE LAST SENTENCE CANNOT BE TRANSLATED TO ENGLISH FROM FILIPINO.. sorri bout that [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Or should I walk by again?

Catch me if you can..
Old 09-09-2003, 05:50 AM   #2
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

heh heh. Well, that would certainly make getting over someone alot easier
Old 09-09-2003, 07:33 AM   #3
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

hehe, did they live happily ever after?
Old 09-09-2003, 07:37 AM   #4
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

LoL! This is a funny one! We want more! Bring`em on.
Old 09-09-2003, 08:54 AM   #5
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Quote:
too bad i get this kinds of email once in a while.. dont wori.. ill post them here once i get some good ones

Catch me if you can..
Old 09-09-2003, 09:32 AM   #6
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Quote:
Originally posted by Harkoliar:
quote:

too bad i get this kinds of email once in a while.. dont wori.. ill post them here once i get some good ones [/QUOTE]I hardly wait.
Old 09-09-2003, 10:08 AM   #7
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Harkoliar:
quote:

too bad i get this kinds of email once in a while.. dont wori.. ill post them here once i get some good ones [/QUOTE]That was funny [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years