Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-2001, 02:57 AM   #1
bigman

...several of you goodpeople gave me aid in approaching the final battle and it totally worked! I kept to the edges and sent my two heavyass fighters in juiced up like storm giants and feeling heroic, maybe a little hasty, and definitely with a lil' pro:fire action...Anyway, my guys did in the Demon scum and Raised the two guys who had passed on...now is the lame part; there is a bag on the body of the Demon, and nothing is in there when I check. Is this keeping me from the end movie I have read about in this forum? Do I have to go through battle again or what the hell? I know other people have reported a need for some sort of patch but I know nothing about that sort of thing, being a computer moron.
thanks for whatever you can tell me...
Old 01-03-2001, 05:19 PM   #2
Tathlum

Glad that things worked out for ya...
Yep, the latest patch should clear up the problem (version 1.06). Did it just kick you back to the main screen or what? That was the biggest thing that happened.
Old 01-03-2001, 06:20 PM   #3
bigman

...i was not kicked to the main screen, instead i was just left standing there with my guys starting to whine about being tired...i saw a previous post about how to see the endgame movie and so i have now witnessed the ending as it was meant to be.

i had to check though just to make sure i did not miss anything.