Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2002, 08:20 AM   #1
Myrddin L'argenton
Zhentarim Guard

After I've been demanded to put this on BG1 forum. I've done everything needed in the game and when I get into the Undercity to go and fight Saverok I get a movie of the Undercity playing EVERY OTHER SECOND! Any suggestions to stop this happening. Oh yeah I've got ToSC as well.
White wild magic graven in every rock, for the white gold wielder to unleash or control. The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant<br />\'Let no man be unworthy of the angel that watches over him.\' Steven Donaldson<br />Accept who you are.<br />Lord Paladin of the Most Noble Order of the Radiant Heart.<br />Walkthrough-online\'s new site<br />[url]\"http://forums.clankiller.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://forums.clankiller.com</a>
Myrddin L'argenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2002, 09:24 AM   #2
Legolas
Jack Burton

I think a patch will cure that. Visit http://www.tgeweb.com/ironworks/bald.../patches.shtml and download the appropriate one, that should hopefully fix it.

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2002, 09:30 AM   #3
I wish my name was Baggins
Elminster

That same thing happened to me. I downloaded the patch but my saved gave was corrupt so I had to export my character into a new game. Whether or not the patch fixed it I do not know as I have just cleared the cloakwood mines again and am out adventuring trying to get Imoen the needed XP for her Dual to Mage/Thief to kick in. I will let ya'll know if it works.
Old 11-19-2002, 03:02 PM   #4
Midget Gems

Don't forget that if you are having problems with any of the movies, then they can be disabled in the configuration setttings. I think I also recall that the Gnoll Fortress movie can also cause a lock up.
Old 11-20-2002, 07:56 AM   #5
Myrddin L'argenton
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Midget Gems:
Don't forget that if you are having problems with any of the movies, then they can be disabled in the configuration setttings. I think I also recall that the Gnoll Fortress movie can also cause a lock up.
Thanks for the help on this.
White wild magic graven in every rock, for the white gold wielder to unleash or control. The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant<br />\'Let no man be unworthy of the angel that watches over him.\' Steven Donaldson<br />Accept who you are.<br />Lord Paladin of the Most Noble Order of the Radiant Heart.<br />Walkthrough-online\'s new site<br />[url]\"http://forums.clankiller.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://forums.clankiller.com</a>
Myrddin L'argenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2002, 08:33 AM   #6
Grungi
Banned User

i had this two days ago, latest patch for tosc fixes it, i assume was tosc that caused problem in first place, boy did it get annoying, i waited for it to go away but it never did i actually sat through the damn thing 15 times trying to get my party back to the exit, made the exit and nothing happened, finally gave up put the patch on and everything was ok *phew*
Grungi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2002, 08:40 AM   #7
I wish my name was Baggins
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Midget Gems:
I would have never thought of that...I guess I am guilty of overlooking the simple to find the complicated here...thanks Midget
Old 11-20-2002, 01:18 PM   #8
Midget Gems

Thanks for saying thanks.

It's nice to know if a suggestion is useful, because that way other people get to know about it as well.