Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2003, 04:36 PM   #11
Stratos
Vampire

Works well in cooperation with others. Needs a personal life of mutual understanding and freedom from discord.

Wishes to be independent, unhampered, and free from any limitation or restriction, other than those which he imposes of himself or by his own choice and decision.

Willing to become emotionally involved and able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity.
Feels that he is receiving less than his share and that there is no one on who he can rely for sympathy and understanding. Pent-up emotions make him quick to take offense, but he realizes that he has to make the best of things as they are.

Needs a change in his circumstances or in his relationships which will permit relief from stress. Seeking a solution which will open up new and better possibilities and allow hopes to be fulfilled.

Feels restricted and prevented from progressing; seeking a solution which will remove these limitations

[ 05-02-2003, 04:45 PM: Message edited by: Stratos ]
Old 05-02-2003, 05:49 PM   #12
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Readily participates in things affording excitement or stimulation. Wants to feel exhilarated.

Wants to overcome a feeling of emptiness and to bridge the gap which he feels separates himself from others. Anxious to experience life in all its aspects, to explore all its possibilities, and to live it to the fullest. He therefore resents any restriction or limitation being imposed on him and insists on being free and unhampered.

Remains emotionally unattached even when involved in a close relationship.

Feels that he is burdened with more than his fair share of problems. However, he sticks to his goals and tries to overcome his difficulties by being flexible and accommodating.

Seeks freedom from problems and a secure state of physical ease in which to relax and recover.

Seeks security and a position in which he will no longer be troubled by demands being made on him.

The fear that he might be prevented from achieving the things he wants increases his need for security and freedom from conflict. Is therefore seeking stability and an environment in which he can relax.
Old 05-02-2003, 05:53 PM   #13
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Your Existing Situation
Sensitive; needs esthetic surroundings, or an equally sensitive and understanding partner with whom to share a warm intimacy.
Old 05-02-2003, 06:25 PM   #14
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Your Existing Situation:
Readily participates in things that provide excitement or stimulation. Wants to feel exhilarated.

About right I guess [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-02-2003, 07:36 PM   #15
Blind_Prophet
Symbol of Cyric

Impulsive and irritable. His desires, and the actions involved, are paramount, with insufficient consideration being given to their consequences. This leads to, or arises from, stress and conflict.

thats part of what i got. You can see what the rest was probally like from that.
Old 05-02-2003, 07:58 PM   #16
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Gangrell:
Your Existing Situation:
Readily participates in things that provide excitement or stimulation. Wants to feel exhilarated.

hey quit copying me, ok i scored that first [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-02-2003, 08:10 PM   #17
antryg
Fzoul Chembryl

After the test I got pop up ads for a psychiatric hospital and a gun shop. Didn't anybody else think that was strange? I don't really consider myself to be isolated and lonely or filled with suppressed anger. Man this test really blows.
Old 05-02-2003, 08:14 PM   #18
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
quote:
Your Existing Situation:

hey quit copying me, ok i scored that first [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Ok, I'll just shove my entire personality and the very way that I am just for you Stormy ok?
Old 05-02-2003, 08:33 PM   #19
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
quote:
Your Existing Situation:

hey quit copying me, ok i scored that first [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Ok, I'll just shove my entire personality and the very way that I am just for you Stormy ok? [/QUOTE]sure gangrell, lol how sweet that you would do that for me
Old 05-02-2003, 10:19 PM   #20
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Easily affected by her environment and readily moved by the emotions of others. Seeks congenial relationships and an occupation which will promote them.

Willing to become emotionally involved and able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity.Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity providing no turmoil or emotional agitation is involved

Wants interesting and exciting things to happen. Able to make herself well-liked by her obvious interest and by the very openness of her charm. Over-imaginative and given to fantasy or day-dreaming

Seeks to avoid criticism and to prevent restriction of her freedom to act, and to decide for herself by the exercise of great personal charm in her dealings with others

Well, guys, does this sound like me?
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>