Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2005, 03:31 AM   #321
Chewbacca
Zartan

Stuck behind a rock and a pile of debris in the basement near the back of store room while on the Drow insignia quest. My new guy couldn't move and couldnt destroy the static placeables. I was running around picking up the gold scatter around when it happened. I tried moving for like 5 minutes, clicking on every inch of tiles I could see trying to get out.

If this isn't a lil bug, I can only assume that Durnan has hold trap combined with all the little piles of gold lying around to trap really stupid thieves.

If that is the case... Walker Dee, A Warrior Priest of Righteousnous who is new to the area, is deeply regretful. Reverend Dee assumed it was Drow gold and was merely collecting it for the church.

[ 07-15-2005, 03:33 AM: Message edited by: Chewbacca ]
Old 07-15-2005, 08:43 PM   #322
Zebodog

I came accross a chest after defeating the dark druid in the Trollbark temple. I was very excited to see a cool shortbow, but alas I could not take it. I don't remember the exact name of the bow, but it was a real downer to see "You cannot move this item."
*Disclaimer: If this thread, or a link within this thread leads you to follow advice that crashes/explodes/burns down or any way damages your system or causes personal stress or hardship, I am in no way responsible for any problems.*
Old 07-16-2005, 06:31 AM   #323
Xiphias
Dungeon Master

You can sell items to durnan for a higher price than you pay for them in his under level 10 shop.
Old 07-29-2005, 05:56 PM   #324
roddybug
Manshoon

There seems to be some problem with the drow proving grounds quest in that not all classes are rewarded at its completion. Marathon had a problem with a paladin/CoT and I had a problem with a pure druid. Also my ranger(12)/wizard(1)/arcane archer(27) got an item for a wizard I suspect that the reward script looks for a character class that it recognizes and dishes out an appropriate item. The conversation finished after my druid spoke the line "The battles were very hard, but I defeated them all. What reward do I receive?" and I was left standing there rewardless.

Classes that I have received rewards for are bard, cleric, monk, rogue and wizard. The cleric item is very good but shouldn't it be heavy armour?
Old 08-06-2005, 12:46 PM   #325
Greything
Drizzt Do'Urden

I think I mentioned it in passing some while ago but there is a problem with the Minotaur Guards in Skullport Southquarter.

Once you enter the area with the Xanther and Kraken Wizards the Guards become hostile (if I recall, they used to have a dialogue).

Not a great problem as they do not seem able to hurt. All the same, one of them followed me into level 4 today and managed to get in the way and be a general pain.
Old 08-13-2005, 09:23 PM   #326
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

Ben won't talk to me at all now. Had the initial convo, now he just stands and looks ignorant......
Old 08-13-2005, 09:44 PM   #327
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Is than Ben sisko ?

Have you done his quest yet ?
Old 08-14-2005, 06:02 PM   #328
Greything
Drizzt Do'Urden

I just did a run through level 10 and kept getting the message "you hear the sound of harsh whispers from behind the door".

This message normally only appears near the entrance to the level but tonight it seemed to pop up every minute or so wherever I was in level 10.
Old 08-15-2005, 08:04 AM   #329
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

That's why I wanted to talk to him again, TDC. Apparently he wasn't feeling social last night when I returned victorious. However, this morning he was again his jovial self and accepted the quest item--to which I was rewarded rightly [img]smile.gif[/img] .
Old 08-15-2005, 05:45 PM   #330
Greything
Drizzt Do'Urden

I'm fairly sure that the Ben Sisko/Lester quest can only be done once between each reset.

What seems to happen is that once someone completes the quest Ben does not talk to anyone again until a reset. Meanwhile, down on lvl 4 Lester just keeps on respawning. You could probably pick up several of Lester's hearts during a session but you will still only be able to complete the quest once per reset.
Closed Thread