Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-2001, 10:57 PM   #1
tupilak
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Wondering, I've pretty much gone as far as I can in Valeia before I head to the Crypt. Went to the pub and got some gossip that sounded like I needed some special weapons to fight the evil that dwells within the Crypt. I have tried this in the temple but am unable to enchant/bless any items with any charaters. I would like to go to the Crypt and gain some more much needed EXP points but not if it will be futile.

Virgin RPGer, Tupilak
tupilak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2001, 11:07 PM   #2
Magnus

No, you don't need any special weapons. The ones you have are good. Just use that Bless spell to improve your chance of hitting.
( You do have bless right?)
And don't go equipping swords you find around there. Many of them are "Cursed" I.D. them first.
Old 01-16-2001, 05:12 PM   #3
tupilak
Elite Waterdeep Guard

What a relief I thought I would have to wonder around Valeia until I gathered enough points to enable me to enchant my weapons (two years or so). Off to the Crypt. Thanks much Magnus !!!
Tupilak
tupilak is offline   Reply With Quote